Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4043 10/02/00 04:08 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Tazmara just called me in London with the following information.
All Fox people in good spirits and doing well. Mother to be Caroline Applebaum in excellent shape and Tazmara says she has been using her medical skills to assit as required.
Frank from Casa Mata has a badly cut up hand recieved when the entire roof of the house collapsed, should have had stitiches but they have bandaged it up. Janet and the baby are fine and all are at our Villa.
Calos and Chrisita are still at Charley and Quays place and it seems OK.
Bob and Diane Campbell are fine, Kathryn and Diane are up at Buddy and Kay's place. We are holding good thoughts and hope that Buddy and Kay are allright.
Kathryn talked to Joe and Valin and they are both fine.
Sounds like Mata Chica is mostly knocked down but there is nobody there.
Some of the guys went down the beach to Journeys end looking for generator fuel. On return they said the place is flooded but everybody is OK.
Tazmara asked me to get the message out that despite CNN's comments Amergris Caye has not disappeared and we will be back in business real soon.
When the generator is running our phone is working OK, winds are way down and hopefully this thing has gone away. Thanks to the Fox guys both our boats got pulled out of the water and as soon as things die down they will relaunch.

Thats all for now I hope everybody else's terrible day has worked out as well as mine with my family safe and accounted for.

Jay

#4044 10/02/00 04:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jay,

Message from the new Villa 1 gang:

Thanks for keeping us posted with updates. Please send our best wishes to everyone there, particularly glad to hear that Bob & Diane are there & safe as we hadn't heard about them previously. Tell everyone that we're sending all our best thoughts and energy for a speedy return to good weather and a return to normal.

Dennis & Lilly & Lucy & Nell

#4045 10/02/00 04:48 PM
-

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.