Saturday's Special: BBQ Banh Mi Marinated Pork Ribs with a Vietnamese side salad and black beans + flour tortilla. Get your 1/2lbs rib plates starting at 11:30 a.m. until we run out. Between 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., get your Banh Mi Burgers (single $10, double $12). For great Vietnamese flavor, come over to Lola's Pub and check out what we've got cooking.

Can you say, "ICE COLD BEER?" I mean, what else would pair up with a burger so nicely.

Lola's Pub featuring Banh Mi Belize - #5 on Trip Advisor ...
"We are frequent visitors to San Pedro and after reading on Facebook about the daily Banh Mi Belize offerings, I knew that on our trip back this past month, this was a place I would have to visit. My tastes are varied and my husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Lola's Pub is a place you have to seek out but you'll be glad you did. The burgers were good and the Vermicelli even better! The only thing that could have made the meal better would have been the salad rolls. However, they were out of wraps so maybe next time. Friendly people, not a tourist spot, just authentic San Pedro!"-- Paradise Diva from Keller, Texas.