Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#40526 - 06/07/01 09:59 AM Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
Speaking of Lobster... I understand the Lobster Festival on Caye Caulker is the weekend of June 29-July 1. Has anyone been to it? What goes on? Would it be worth taking the ferry over for the day, or would it be better to do one of the snorkel trips that go there, and would that give enough time for the festival? Is anyone else here planning on going? Thanks!

#40527 - 06/07/01 12:51 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
Richard Chambers Offline
Went for the day last year. There was entertainment and plenty of BBQ. Lobster was plentiful and so was the booze!We went on a Saturday on a dive boat with some friends from SP.A good day to hang with the locals.

#40528 - 06/07/01 01:53 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
Marty Offline
Oh yes, definitely a good time will be had by all...

#40529 - 06/07/01 02:22 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
janda Offline
sounds like a blast!!
Do you think they could have another
one July 29 to aug 1?

J and A

#40530 - 06/07/01 05:43 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
GA Peaches Offline
Hi everyone! We are going to be in AC the weekend of the Lobster fest. I was going to post a message to see if anyone had heard of it! Thanks for the info! My husband and I and another couple are visiting AC June 28 through July 2nd. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a cold Beliken!!
Hope to see you there!

#40531 - 06/08/01 03:40 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
Hey GA Peaches,

Where are you from girl? I'm from Alanta. Are ya'll going to the lobster festival on Friday or Saturday? I was thinking about going on Saturday but haven't decided for sure. I don't want to miss BC's B-B-Q and the Palapa bar with live music on Sunday. Are you planning on doing that?

#40532 - 06/12/01 06:03 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
GA Peaches Offline
Hey Island Girl! My husband and I live in Stockbridge and the other couple with coming with us live in Douglasville. We are diving with GAZ on Friday and will probably go to Caulker on Saturday. We have no other plans! The BC's B-B-Q and the Palapa bar sound good too! We should see you there. Where are you staying? We are staying in Gaz's condo and we are diving on Friday. This is our first visit and we can't wait!

#40533 - 06/17/01 12:53 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
BillandJeanne Offline
How far is it to Caulker to AC?

#40534 - 06/17/01 08:31 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
Marty Offline
seven miles, like about a $20 boatride

#40535 - 06/18/01 04:24 PM Re: Caye Caulker Lobster Festival
GA Peaches,

How funny that we'll be down at the same time. I'll be staying at the Seven Seas. Are you planning on doing a snorkeling trip to Caye Caulker and enjoying the fesitval that way, or will you take the ferry over? I haven't decided which would be best to do. I'd love to hook up with you. If we don't connect for Saturday, maybe Sunday at BCs. Why don't you e-mail me at nday@kilstock.com. I leave Wednesday morning!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.