Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#405444 - 04/18/11 11:37 AM House available to move in
You Again Offline
For Rent: 3 BDRM, 2 BR House in San Pedro / Belize
The house is located west of Banyan Bay. It was built in the Summer of 2005 and is rented out for the

My house is a custom built home, Caribbean design, with solid wood walls and Belizean hard wood floors. This unique and spacious, two story, three bedroom, two bathroom log cabin like "HOME" is surrounded by three large verandas which add loads of outdoor space. Many windows throughout this house makes it feel bright and sunny. It's charming atmosphere at night both inside and out make it great for hanging out and enjoying the fresh air. Full kitchen can accommodate large groups.
The large master suite, private balcony and Jacuzzi are upstairs. Two separate bedrooms and a full bathroom are downstairs. Beautiful views of the lagoon, reef and lake so you can enjoy many different types of birds and other wildlife. Steps away from a small Mayan site mound which you can see from the house.
Just down the road from "Mar de Tumbo", Ambergris Caye's most gorgeous beach, and centrally located to all shopping, restaurants and entertainment activities. Accessible by foot, bicycle, golf cart and taxi. Plenty of room for your dive gear. Both entertaining areas indoor and out.
The rent is $ 900.00/month U.S but is also negotiable. The first month rent and last month rent plus a security deposit is requiered. Pets are welcome! The property is fenced in and your pets can roam around and have plenty of covered areas that gives them shade. I am sure that you appreciate that my house has a lot of windows and doors that are protected with new burglar bars. This way you enjoy the breeze flowing through the house to keep you cool and your electricity bill low! My house just underwent some improvements as we re-varnished the floors and beds amongst other things, building more closet space, replacing the lumber on one of the outdoor decks and so on. The house is in good shape and good working condition!!!
Email seafan100@yahoo.com

#405494 - 04/18/11 05:08 PM Re: House available to move in [Re: You Again]
Fishbones Offline
Sounds great, sent you an email smile
Barefoot Massage

#405541 - 04/19/11 09:10 AM Re: House available to move in [Re: Fishbones]
You Again Offline
Hello Fishbones. Got a lot of requests on my post but I am not sure if one was from you. Please confirm if you have sent me a email and I might not have received it. Thanks. Jurgen

#405593 - 04/19/11 01:32 PM Re: House available to move in [Re: You Again]
Fishbones Offline
Yes, Jurgen, you sent me the pics this morning and I replied just a bit ago smile
Barefoot Massage

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,679 Topics
461,169 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.