Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Just got back last night from AC (boo-hoo). Trying to get my bearings. As soon as I do, will post my trip report. SO much to say! Awesome, awesome. awesome! I'll try to get the report together and posted some time this week. Thanks to all for your help! Sharon

A
A
Yes it does, still trying to re-adjust, look forward to your views of paradise. Hope it was Wonderful!!

[This message has been edited by AC Bound (edited 06-11-2001).]

C
C
Welcome home Sharon! I look forward to hearing about your trip. Glad you loved it! I've been home 3 weeks now and I'm still bummed! Let's plan our Dallas get together!

Hey guys-glad you made it back. Nothing like having to come back to Big D [Linked Image] Can't wait to hear your trip reports.

Shaygray and Cozdiva, Glad to hear you had a great time. But don't be too sad, I still have eight weeks to go before I go! Looking forward to your trip reports. Have a great day!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
shay - i guess you know debbie couldn't meet you on saturday night. she slept in the houston airport with 100,000 other people. flooded in, no food.

glad you had a super time. won't be until next year for me.

S
OP Offline
S
cozdiva & pnowell, Hi! We'll have to plan our get together soon. I'm so bummed to be back. Yuck! I'll email you guys soon to "get the party started"!

janeinPA, I was kind of worried about Debbie. I went to Seven Seas a couple times looking for them. Then I remembered they were coming out of Houston. I'll have to email her when they get back. Hopefully they got there on Sunday!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.