Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cozdiva Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My sister lost everything due to the flooding in Houston. I know you all had lots of rain in Louisiana also and wanted to see if everyone was okay.

Connie

C
C
Hey Connie,

We are fortunately OK, but many around here arent. Some people had 4 or 5 feet of water in their houses. The rain seems to have moved on to the east, so we may be given a reprieve. I hope your sister is OK, ive been through a flood before and its no fun at all. How are you guys doing???

Jay

S
S
Hey cozdiva, thanks for your concern. Sorry about your sister, I know how hard it is too lose everything to a flood! We actually had the first day of sunshine today, so hopefully it will dry up a lot of this water! We'll see how it goes tomorrow, Louisiana weather is not very dependable or predictable.
Peace, Susan

Connie, I hope your sister is okay. We have been lucky up here in North Louisiana...not much rain at all. How about you? papaflo and I really appreciate your concern.

Are you as depressed as we are to be home? We want to go back!!!!!!!

Carla

Peace,
Carla
hey....Im really glad to here that Ya-All are doing just fine and made it through that stuff. Swayflow has been keeping us informed about whats up down there on AOL.
Connie, sure hope your sister gets through all of this.

Try and stay dry.

hacker & gingersnap

ps- Nice Pixs

C
C
Hey Hacker.....

do you have a computer at home??must be nice to sit and chat on it all day from work.....have you got the picture of the gibnut taco developed yet????

Jay

C
cozdiva Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks for all your replies. My sister is okay but everything is a total loss. They are gutting the house (5-6 feet of water throughout). She'll get through it but it sounds horrible. I'll never live in a flood zone! Glad to hear you're all okay and thanks for your comments Hacker! We're okay here, just hot and humid and sad to be home of course! I think we'll be heading to Cozumel in December so if any of you are ready, come on! It's somewhat cheaper than Belize and it's sort of my second home! I loved Belize though and will definitely go back! I gotta try another one of those 3/$100 tacos to make sure they're really chicken [Linked Image]!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.