Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
OP Offline
A
bywarren

The boat ride from AC to Maruba sounds like the way to go. Is it a covered boat? What size is the boat? I was just curious in the event of rain.
.....judy

Dear Austintx,

All the treatments at Maruba are wonderful. They are famous for their mud massages. They also have aromatherapy massages, various bodyscrubs, etc. The treatment room that I was in for my massage was a huge room with thatched roof, candles every where and soothing music. They do facials, manicures, pedicures also. For these, I believe they go to your room. Check out their website and see for yourself! http://www.maruba-spa.com

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
The boats that go from AC to Maruba are not covered. They are fiberglass skiffs that range in size from about 25 to 35 feet depending on the number of passengers they are taking. There is normally room for your luggage, but you need to let them know when booking that you will have luggage. I always have luggage with me and it has never been a problem. I do cover it in plastic in case of rough seas or rain. I just put the pieces that are not waterproof in plastic garbage bags.

C
C
I too would go to AC first and take the boat to Maruba...you are getting to see a lot more
than the plane and shuttle...It is so relaxing there and a great way to end your trip. The massage is fantasic and I want to try the Mud body mask next...also I've had
facials...terrific...atmosphere wonderful!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 175 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.