Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#40721 - 06/11/01 11:39 PM The Palms
erikacoop Offline
Just wanted to alert everyone about something. We were all ready to book our 2 week vacation at the Palms based on their website www.belizeit.com/palms/. With everything the board said and with their summer special that is listed on the website (get 7th night free), it looked perfect. When I got the credit card authorization, there was no mention of 7th night free. I called and asked and they said that is not their official website and there were no summer specials. I could not find other websites to give me info. It got me thinking about what else was not portrayed correctly on the website and I became a little aprehensive about staying there.
They were very nice, and I am sure that it is a nice place, but I just wanted you shoppers to know that the summer special is not valid and you should go in knowing that.

#40722 - 06/12/01 10:17 AM Re: The Palms
Marty Offline
That website is ancient, and its hard to get them to change it.

their new website is under construction, thats why they cannot give you the address...

was the old one, just a front with email there now, as we build belizepalms.com

here's some rad 360 wrap around pics:

Beach views http://AmbergrisCaye.com/palms/java/beach5.html

Rooms http://belizepalms.com/ipix/beach1.html

ain't nothing mysterious about their website, just a new one coming along...

#40723 - 06/12/01 10:59 AM Re: The Palms
dietdew Offline
If you stay at the palms please post a note on the board after your trip with details about the palms. The palms in our #1 choice for an upcoming trip. I would just like to hear from someone who stays there that the place is as great as it seems. Thanks.

#40724 - 06/12/01 11:20 AM Re: The Palms
Becca & Shawn Offline
The Palms is wonderful. I have nothing bad to say about the place at all. They were able to answer any questions we had and were also able to guide us in the right direction if we were steering wrong.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.