Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#407954 - 05/17/11 02:13 AM NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE
sharzee Offline
OFFICIAL WORD FROM THE CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE- THERE WILL BE NO ANNUAL CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST THIS YEAR!!! AS A RESULT OF THE DECLINE IN SUPPORT FROM THE CAYE CAULKER BUSINESS COMMUNITY THE CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE HAS DECIDED NOT TO HOST A FEST THIS YEAR. AGAIN, THERE WILL BE NO OFFICIAL ANNUAL CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST 2011.

ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS ATTEMPTING TO HOST ANY EVENT UNDER "CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED THE OFFICIAL LOBSTER FEST OF CAYE CAULKER AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO HOST SUCH EVENT UNDER THE CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST NAME.

#407986 - 05/17/11 04:45 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
Amanda Syme Offline
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE SAN PEDRO LOBSTER FEST IS GOING TO BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER. WE INVITE AND WELCOME EVERYBODY FROM OUR SISTER ISLAND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FUN. WE WILL HAVE WONDERFUL FOOD BOOTHS, ENJOYABLE MUSIC AND MAYBE A FEW ENJOYABLE SURPRISES.........

#408016 - 05/17/11 11:43 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
aquamark1 Offline
great they tell us now. No sorry just its not on we love caye caulker but down to placencia for me

#408032 - 05/18/11 03:03 AM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
samray Offline
I run the Serenade Guest House in Placencia.....10% off any room for anyone that was planning on going to the CC Lobsterfest...call us at 523-3380 or 668-2260

Say the secret word for the discount - HIDEOUT

Edited by samray (05/18/11 04:17 AM)
Edit Reason: grammer slammer

#408077 - 05/18/11 04:48 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
artisan Offline
IMHO, This announcement was not well thought out.
With or without the official "FEST", we have plenty of restaurants and plenty of lobster.
Now they have pretty much told people to go somewhere else.
Others were quick to pounce on this opportunity.
This was a disservice to the local fishermen, establishment owners.
They had nothing to lose by saying nothing at all.

Edited by artisan (05/18/11 07:47 PM)

#408082 - 05/18/11 05:54 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: artisan]
papashine Offline
Agreed, not necessary at all. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

#408085 - 05/18/11 06:36 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
Amanda Syme Offline
Yes, it is/was an unfortunate choice of words and form of dissemination of information.

#408130 - 05/19/11 01:07 AM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
MikeD Offline
I bet the only ones happy about this are the lobsters! Considering that tourism is a large contributor to the local economy of CC I am sure this decision was not taken lightly.

#408185 - 05/19/11 04:45 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
QUEBELIZE Offline
THERE WILL BEST A LOBSTER FEST AT THE SPLIT THE 1-2-3 JULLY IMMER JUST PLANNING TO DO SOMETHING WITH LOT OF EVENT....
I AM NOW LEAVING CAYE CAULKER BUT FOR SURE BE BACK TO C-C BEGINING OF JULLY WE DO NOT WANT TO MISS THAT...

QUEBELIZE

#408193 - 05/19/11 06:16 PM Re: NOTICE FROM CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST COMMITTEE [Re: sharzee]
Amanda Syme Offline
Interesting....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (nina09), 41 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,671 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,195 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day