Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Thank you. I think this helps many understand the concerns more clearly. That being said, maybe if we were to think "outside of the box", just maybe there is some way we could help to benefit you, the condo owners rather than Jeff Pierce. Just a thought.

R
R
Jeff pierce cell phone - 6202741
Jeff pierce home number - 2264521
Jeff pierce email - [email protected]

Just information to give to your lawyers if you are planning on taking legal action.

Hope it helps!

Wow. Thanks!! I just sent JP an e-mail. Don't expect to hear back but will let you know if I do. I imagine the phone numbers will change, if they haven't already. Ha.

Hello All. Just thought I would share with you my recent contact with Jeff Peirce. What follows is my e-mail to him and his response, which was within 24 hours. Have not responded to him yet, but plan to.

Hello Mr. Peirce.

Your e-mail address was posted recently and I thought I would contact you regarding our timeshare at Reef Village. We are out thousands of dollars, as are many others. I was wondering if you would be willing to address this issue? Are we just out the money or is there some plan to get things back on track? Can't seem to get anyone to answer our questions or to respond in anyway. I hope that you are a man of decency and respect.......

Anxiously awaiting a reply,

George and Sandra Horne

Sandy
You are not out of your money. The timeshare owners have all of the benefits that they purchased.
What is your contract number? Why do you feel that you and many other owners have lost thousands of dollars ?
Regards
Jeff Pierce

Last edited by sandy123; 09/28/11 05:38 AM.
Sandy,

Have you had any additional communication with JP?

Hi All, I did hear from JP again and I copy and pasted this e-mail below (altho I did delete our account #). But, I think at this point, we are just going to walk away. The only info I really have is what I read on this message board. I do realize this is a result of not getting answers from RV, but at the same time, we are just not getting anywhere and it is just spiraling into negativity. In all liklihood, JP had the best intentions with his project and it didn't work out. He has handled it poorly, but what is done is done. We will never see our money and I am tired of going thru this. We are all losers in this deal. Best wishes to all of you. We will return to San Pedro!! Thanks for everything. Sandy Horne

George and Sandra
We turned over the maintenance of Reef Village to the Home Owners Corporation (of which we are the owners of more units than any other owner). The timeshare company has more units than are needed to fill all of the timeshare owners needs.

There are no class action suits in Belize.

I am not ignoring you. Is this information for you or do you need to fill your personal need to participate on a blog ??

You have not discussed your misleading claim that you have lost thousands of dollars.

Regards
Jeff

In a message dated 9/26/2011 1:59:37 P.M. Central America Standard T, [email protected] writes:
Dear Mr Pierce,
Our contract # is. It is our understanding that you no longer are affiliated with Reef Village. That, in fact, the Homeowner's group has taken control and have brought a class-action lawsuit against you. It is also my understanding that there is no Timeshare building. Timeshare owners have been housed in owner units, sometimes with and sometimes without their knowledge or reimbursment. Any attempt to contact Reef Village in regards to this matter have been ignored. In fact, this is the first time anyone has responded to a request for information. So, are you telling me that everything is fine? That all of my concerns are false?
Thank you for your timely response.

George and Sandra Horne

D
D
Hi
We have been looking to book into Reef for 2-3 months in January. We have been talking to 2 vacation rental companies. We are now worried that we may get scammed. Are we better to deal direct with an owner and if so is the a website for them?
Thanks in advance.

G
G
Are you a timeshare owner? If not it seems like you should look elsewhere, based on the info from this Board. Is there some pipeline to the condo owners from the timeshare owners? Some kind of good will that is going on from the actual condo owners?
I can see this moving to a sad new chapter, if the condo owners get pressured from the timeshare owners.

Last edited by GwenA; 10/23/11 02:22 PM. Reason: Auto spell, ack!
Can anybody explain to me why with all the great places on this island would anybody want to go there at this time with all the problems and bad press they are having ??? true or not?
There are So many wonderful hotels ,condos to go to at great value.
IS THE JUICE WORTH THE SQUEEZE .?
GO LIVE THE DREAM IN PEACE.
THE TRIP TO PARADISE SHOULD BE STRESS FREE .
WHY GAMBLE YOUR VACATION ON A MAYBE? JMHO.

Last edited by captjeff; 10/24/11 10:32 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Reef Village is a great place to go and have a vacation. For those not embroiled in the politics of the developer/owners/timeshare, they have not a clue that anything is going on. We own a condo there and go at least 5 - 6 times a year. We thoroughly enjoy ourselves in our beautiful top floor ocean view condo. We have family and friends use our condo frequently and they have a wonderful time. The staff is friendly, the grounds are beautiful and well-kept, there is always electricity, water, cable, and internet. Nice pool, restaurant and bar. The turmoil going on with the developer has not hindered the operations as far as I, and all my many guests are concerned. Go and enjoy!

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.