LEXUS RX 300, 2001: this a 'luxury SUV' that has many more miles ahead of it; it has received excellent and consistent maintenace from Lexus mechanics over the years. It registers about 190,000+ miles on the odometer: most of these are open-road miles. It has a white and grey exterior and beige leather interior. It has five high quality tires in excellent shape and, when the four wheel drive is activated, they'll take you anywhere you want to go. It has a vanishing sunroof. The back seats fold down easily providing a large carrying capacity. It has an excellent sound system with 6-disk player and satellite radio. I love this car. But I don't get to enjoy it much anymore as I live in San Pedro and don't get over to the mainland often enough to justify keeping it: it's time for it to receive love from another. The import tax was very high and has been paid. The car is currently residing outisde Belize City. You must call for an appointment to see this car: 501 631 2359. I'm asking $30,000bze ($15,000us).

BOAT: 25 FOOT LAUNCHEON, 70HP (08) Suzuki Motor: it has custom made cushions and a canape and a central steering console; it has a new marine stereo system. I am asking $28,000bze ($14,000us). Please call: 501 631 2359.

ROTOPLASTS: I have several large plastic cisterns in good condition: for the 665-gal capcity, I am asking $400bze ($200us); I have three of these. For the smaller 435-gal capacity cisterns, I am asking $250bze ($175us). There are three of these, also. Please call 501 631 2359.