From lee100 on Belize Forums.....
Belize's current coat of arms features many outdated images which no longer represent the nation. In order to rectify the problem, I have taken it upon myself to completely redesign the coat of arms so it better reflects present and future reality,
for bigger version see here
among the changes:
1. got rid of the muscly white dude with axe, i mean, when's the last time anyone saw a topless muscly gringo walking around with an axe anyway? nope, the gringo's got to go!
2. replaced the axe murderer gringo with old, weed smoking hippie gringo, and no, that is not an hidden reference to our dear member komrade kommissar 2012: it's an overt reference.
3. got rid of the black dude with the paddle. and replaced him with a Rasta. my dealer, Bobby. saw me playing with photoshop and say he'd give me a free spliff if i put in a Rasta. so Rasta it is. Yes i know there is like only 50 Rastas in Belize, but who can say no to a free spliff? ya know what i mean?
4. got rid of the galleon or Ship of the Line or whatever.. Belize ain't Pirates of the Caribbean. Replaced the said ship with a safe, beautiful, revenue generating, job securing, environmentally friendly, will-never-spill-in-a-trillion year oil rig.
5. got rid of the tree cutting tools. I mean, when's the last time you see a homie cutting trees with a saw? get my drift?
6. put in tools that homies actually use: guns, hoes, and coke.
7 replaced the olive wreath with something that is of much better quality. it's a no brainer really. who smoke olive leaf?
8. did nothing to the tree, it spontaneously combusted: stuff tend to spontaneously combust then they're near perfectly safe non-polluting oil extracting mechanisms.