Now if you just want to relax and enjoy yourself and have a snorkel or two you will have a really nice time here....if you want really good diving ...you can do that too..it all depends on who you are dealing with and where you go....'

For your snorkel...may I humbly suggest that you get hold of one of the guides to help you out...we have some really spectacular snorkeling here...I would go for a day snorkel trip either one of the organised ones or with one or two friends on your own with a guide...now I could give you a couple of names...first one is Ched Cabral e-mail: reefman74@hotmail.com phone 011-501-167118... and another is Tulu, phone 011-501-26-2817/2287

If any questions you are more than wellcome to write and ask me ...you can find me at buwv@btl.net...

And please don\t feel disincouraged by somebody that obviously thought this to be a mixture of Roatan and Costa Rica...it is not this is BELIZE... maybe not allways that organised with refreshmentstands along the track but allways natural and friendly...

Tinka