Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#41093 - 06/21/01 01:50 PM depression
papaflo Offline
got back from san pedro with the rest of the flo clan on may26 and only yesterday did the doctor say that the severe depression was better and that I could go home. talk about withdrawal---now I*m trying to get back to the islands for the third time this year. the past month is kinda fuzzy but as the memories ( not necessarily facts, you understand) start to come back I*m going to try to share them with everyone. peace

#41094 - 06/21/01 02:54 PM Re: depression
MandM Offline
I feel the same pain. The upside is spending idle hours remembering the last trip and dreaming about and making plans for the next trip ....

The downside is that, as much as I love hanging by the pool and doing a bbq on the patio, etc... it just isn't the same ... for one thing, you simply cannot get a Belikin here !!!

There is something rather addictive about AC ... gotta go back SOON (just got back June 12, already planning the next trip !)

My advice to you is simple: open a cold beer, put on the Barefoot Skinny CD, close your eyes, .... you get the idea !!!

Mark and Mary

#41095 - 06/21/01 08:04 PM Re: depression
rickcheri Offline
That is so COOL and true....i feel like i work only to go to AC...only to come back and work...to go to AC....only to come back etc... you get the picture. We go 2x a year (3x's) this year.....and it's just not enough!!! Think about it ALL THE TIME!

#41096 - 06/21/01 11:55 PM Re: depression
Mr B Offline
Mrs B here....
I'm suffering the same depression..
We are also planning our next trip.
I need a panty ripper and a burrito from BC's!!!
Miss Everyone

#41097 - 06/22/01 12:07 AM Re: depression
swayflo Offline
I had a few panty rippers tonight(although if I asked for that they would think I was crazy!) and it's just not the same thing. But if I drink a few, listen to Barefoot Skinny and look at my AC pictures I can close my eyes and kind of put myself there. Nah, still not even close. Hey, at least we're lucky enough to know what we're missing..right!!!
Peace, Susan

#41098 - 06/22/01 09:24 AM Re: depression
hacker Offline

It won't be long now....
Back to the grind....
Like we never went....
Fading to a haze....
This sucks....
Need sun....
and more Tequilla.
Remember....Phil Lesh & Ratdog = 7/21/01....
Don't make a stranger out of yourself....

If enough of us Main-landers go in on that Condo.....

#41099 - 06/22/01 01:55 PM Re: depression
phil lesch is still touring? jeez, what is he, 60 now? (i'm an old deadhead from way back).

#41100 - 06/22/01 01:59 PM Re: depression
hacker Offline

Yeah Buddy....

Never stops touring....

if he does....

HE will be a DeadHead....

#41101 - 06/23/01 12:38 AM Re: depression
papaflo Offline
haaaaay hacker====does that mean you*ve got us front row seats and a back stage pass and a sofa to sleep on?

#41102 - 06/25/01 09:59 AM Re: depression
hacker Offline

Got the sofa's but sorry.... not the tix's.

Sorry, I feel shame....

Can you and carla climb a 10 foot fence?

and Hey again .....

I'm on MSN durring the day, Ya probably already know.

And skynerd wed pretty good, but Uncle Ted RULED!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Still a Bronco fan, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,188 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.