Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MMM Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I thought I had heard that there was going to be a flight soon from Cancun to San Pedro airport. Does anyone know anything about this???

Doubtful on that particular route - San Pedro is not an international airport quite yet.

There was to be a flight or two from Cancun to International - suggest that you contact Maya Island Air and Tropic Air to see what they currently offer.

H
H
I to have been wondering about a flight from Cancun to Belize. But as far as I can tell, they do not do it anymore. Have to take a bus I guess

M
MMM Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the replies! I'm going to be traveling with a small baby, so I'm looking for the easiest way to San Pedro, without so many layovers, cab rides, etc.

M
M
The easiest way would be to use one of the transfer services -- get picked up at the airport in an air-conditioned vehicle and get driven directly to ....

1. Chetumal -- and get the water taxi to San Pedro (if you arrive in time, otherwise it's an overnight in Chetumal).

2. Corozal -- fly from Corozal to SP, or stay overnight and get the 7 am water taxi to San Pedro.

3. Belize City -- get a flight or water taxi from BC to SP.

Let me know if you need more details.

M
MMM Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks misterb266! I have gone through the flight out of corozal and the water taxi from Belize city, those both weren't too bad. I'm looking to make this trip quiet a bit more often now and I seem to find much less expensive airfare into cancun unfortunately, that's why I was hoping for a cancun flight! Thanks again for the info!

J
JEL Offline
J
Continental offers a direct flight from Houston to San Pedro if you would like to go that route..

really?????????????????????? shocked love to see that 737-300 land in SP

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
M
M
JEL, I think you probably saw flights for San Pedro Sula, Honduras.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.