Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
We need a variety of items for our new campus in Ambergris Caye where we are starting a Christian ministry center. If you have any of these items that you would be willing to sell (at a good price!), we appreciate all the help we can get! Here is what we need:

3 TV's
Restaurant Dishes, Silverware
Washer and Dryer
Golf Cart or Polaris
Boat (to transport 30-40 people)
Hotel style bedding
Hotel style towels
Mayan decor
Hospitality industry supplies
Bikes
Volleyball net
Lumber
Tools
Paint
Bunk Beds (need lots of these!)
pots and pans
microwave
white curtains (need dozens of these!)
Lawn Mower

Please let me know if you have any of these items for sale/trade. You can message me or email at [email protected].

We are a nonprofit organization and donations are tax deductible here in the USA. So if you are a lurking US citizen, you can write off donations of stuff you have sitting around! smile Thanks for your help!

Have you visited yet? Do you know you need a permit for the ATV's or golf carts and you cannot just buy a boat and take it out? There are rules and regulations you need to follow in Belize.

M
OP Offline
M
Yes, we have spent time in San Pedro and we are already working towards the appropriate permits. We have a Belizean attorney and various friends living there that are helping us and keeping us aware of the laws. Thanks for the heads up though!

O
O
How do I get a permit for a golf cart before we arrive? We are going to buy land and build a house and would like to hit the ground running! I rented when we were there last week but we stayed at Capt. Morgans so the rental company were not too pleased at the state of the cart we gave back.

Probably impossible to get a permit before you arrive......hard even after you arrive.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
M
OP Offline
M
Can't file for that kind of permit until you are there! I meant we had someone helping us get paperwork together for NGO and work permits. Sorry if that came across wrong!

Last edited by MrsBelizeBound; 07/19/11 02:18 PM.
I am not surprised Ozzy many cart companies do not like to rent to people staying past tres cocos for that reason.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

We have a like-new golf cart for sale.
Recently imported - paid $12,500 US for cart and upgrades - will take $8,000 cash.
You will need your own permit, but it sounds like you have one ...... give me a call -
226-5200 / 610-3052

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.