Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Management of Eco-tourism and its Perception: A Case Study of Belize.

Email received today...

I am completing my dissertation in International Management and like to ask your organization to spend 5 minutes and complete a short online survey, also I would appreciated if you could forward the link to other Ecotourism venues in Belize asking them to complete the survey.

This study forms part of my MSc dissertation with the University of Liverpool entitled Management of Eco-tourism and its Perception: A Case Study of Belize. Ecotourism plays an important role in the development and sustainability of certain developing economies and the objective of the study is to evaluate the perceived image and expectations of the industry. It is with this background that this dissertation places in context the views from all sides, Government, Service Providers and Service Users within Belize and the methods engaged to maximise the impact of management practices and messages. Your participation is very much appreciated and your answers to the questions below will help build a better picture of how Ecotourism can develop in the future. All data is confidential and no organization or individual will be mentioned in the report.

You may contact me if you have any questions at [email protected]. I am currently based in Hopkins and should you wish to meet, we can arrange this.

I am also willing to provide you with a copy of the dissertation once it has been presented to the University.

Survey for service providers
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Ecobelize_Providers

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
Kevin Griffiths

P
P
Can you define "ecotourism"?

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 112 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.