Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
With the congestion at schools around the island, Holy Cross Anglican School's announcement that it will be introducing a Pre-school class at the opening of the new school year 2011 comes as a blessing for many residents.

Holy Cross Anglican School will have space for 15 four-year-olds and 15 three-year-olds as the school opens this year. They have announced that registrations will be accepted from Monday, July 25 through to Friday, August 5 at the Holy Cross School office between the hours of 8:30am and 12:00 pm. Parents are asked to take the child's birth certificate and immunization card.

Not only will the new pre-school help with the congestion at other school, but it also provides an affordable option to pre-schooling for many residents. Tuition and school fees for the year are $100.00 per child. For more information, please call 226-3456.

Ambergris Today

Marty are those Bz or US for the tuition? I'm embarrassed to ask but it seems I'm always asking that question blush

El Oso Gordo

Ah! just saw its for a year, I'm going to assume its US$ then, but I'll proabably have to ask about it agin at some time grin.

Last edited by Bear; 07/22/11 08:47 AM.
P
P
Since this was announced in the local paper for parents the price is in Belize currency.

Last edited by purdygrl; 07/22/11 10:39 AM.
S
S
Price is in Belizean Dollars.
If anyone is interested in sponsoring a child at any grade level at Holy Cross Anglican School, please visit the Holy Cross Education Foundation website at http://www.hcefoundation.org to make a tax deductable donation or drop by the school office in San Mateo. Holy Cross provides affordable education to enable our students to become productive members of the community.

"Just another Day in Paradise"
C
C
Awesome!

Originally Posted by scubawalk
Price is in Belizean Dollars.
If anyone is interested in sponsoring a child at any grade level

Exactly the reason I asked. At that level, funding several scholarships would be quite doable.

Thx Scubawalk

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.