Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
Ramon's Village Resort will be hosting the models and photography staff from Venus Swimwear as they return to Ambergris Caye this year to shoot their swimwear catalog! Six international swimsuit models and two photography teams will be shooting all over the island and around San Pedro from July 7th through July 15th.

Venus, the largest mail order swimwear cataloger in the world with annual sales in excess of seventy million dollars, shot last summer on Ambergris Caye and their staff and models just fell in love with Belize. Anyone visting Ambergris Caye during July
7-15 is invited to come by Ramon's and meet the models and Venus staff. Hey, they are really nice and will gladly take a picture with you!

Hope to see you in San Pedro! It will be a blast - you can Belize it! Wow, even Marty is going to be there during this time to do some "research" for the website!

KC Offline
Oh yeah... that is exactly what I need to make my tired you-know-what look really great-- have my picture taken with a swimsuit model. uh-huh. In your dreams. Glad to know about it, though, so I can stay waaaaay north of those bodies. (and if my son reads this he is going to be buying a ticket)

[Linked Image]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
I will be there. some research is more difficult than other research. This is the preferred type.

:>

KC Offline
Oh, stop it.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
D
D
Thank goodness I did not pick Ramon's for me stay!!!! Glad we are North of the cut!!!

D
D
oh pegleggin pirate... you're a month too late!!! fate my dear, fate. i'm w/you KC!!! oh, and the 'they are really nice... ' comment; i'll bet they have great personalities too, huh??!? lol... just kidding. oh, the life some lead..... dennman?? you packing?!?! in all seriousness, i'll bet the catalog will be beautiful...how could it not with AC in the background???

background? what background???????

K
K
Swimsuits at Ramon's????

A
A
Hi Lance,

We were there last year and had a great time. We went to the beach party at Ramon's and another at the Barefoot Iguana. We even made a 2 second appearance on the E channel Wild on Belize Show. Good job Lance! Hope all is well with you in paradise. Gotta go to Florida this year, but we'll be back. Save a lobster and a Belikan for me.
Art

K
K
Swimsuits are lovely - but au natural sometimes is better, baby!

Lynne (who wore a suit)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 245 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.