Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41544 06/29/01 09:50 AM
B
Bryce Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Yall...My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to A.C. for August! I found this site the other day and love it. Does anyone have any info on the Coconuts Caribbean Hotel? Any advice would be helpful! I found it on ambergriscaye.com and it looks pretty good. Has anyone ever stayed there? Thanks and have a great weekend!!

We just got back from there. Read my trip report and look at the pictures that Marty did. There should be a few pictures of Coconuts in there. It's a nice and economical resort. It has a wonderful beach bar and breakfast is included with your price. The rooms are pretty and cheerful and air-conditioned. There are two huge trees in the courtyard and it's wonderful having breakfast and coffe there in the morning.... They have a large dock with a pic-nic table at the end and steps down into the water. The only drawback I noticed was the barges load and unload just next door. It stirs up the water a bit sometimes, so occaisionally it's not as clear as usual. If you don't find the pictures you want, email me, and I'll try and send our digital ones....
[email protected]
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 06-29-2001).]

Stayed there many times. The best in its class. Would return there tomorrow if I could.

**Jim

**Jim
Ditto to Sandcrab. Can't go wrong with Coconuts.

T
T
I'll be there in 2 week, I how you guys are right. Looking forward to it...

Fastik
Thanks for the information on Coconuts. Next time I come to AC - I'm definitely staying there (at about half the price that I did the first time).

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A
A
Just left there (sadly). Yeah, it's everything they've said it is. It was a great place to crash and when you're there get a hotel shirt. Trust me.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.