Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
My woman is so mean! She told me my guard puppy sell like ass and that I need to wash him. So we do a swim in the Sea then I wash him with Joy soap and rinse him off real well. Come back to show off me puppy and the woman says it must be my ass that smells. I just showered a couple of weeks ago damnit.

Last edited by tyshepp; 09/14/11 04:28 PM.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

S
S
You might stink 4 sure, but me thinks the problem is she doesn't drink enough green fairy! LOL

OP Offline
I tink ah need some of that green fairy; Ah told the old hen this marn get in the damn shower and wash her ass. Now I have to go on over to the polyclinic in Dangriga and get stiches for the gaping wound on my head. Have to stop the bleeding first or I can't see to drive. But ah gots some rum and beer to help with the pain until ah get there.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

OP Offline
Goovin now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIu0jQ5TaRQ

Me and me guard puppy "Lido" are having one more for the road. Bleeding is almost stopped. Half a bottle of rum and we both feel better. Lido is coming with me as his feelings were hurt being told he smelled like azz. So we gonna finish this bottle of rum,

And head out on a great big run.

After ah get me stiches at the clinic we going to Mexican Bar in D-town and then hit White Swan since he's got a gal there he really likes. Then it's walkabout time.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

OP Offline
Um... I'n not really sure what happened. Last I remember Lido was chasing a lil poddle around the White Swan. That was Thursday afternoon after I got my head stiched up. Next thing I know I wake up in a La Ceiba Honduras jail. The cops let me go but they kept Lido. They wouldn't tell me what happened but said it was all his fault. Lido didn't remember and he just showed me his puppy innocent eyes but I know better. He's a bad seed but I like him anyway. I need http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5puAN1PGQw

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

E
E
tyshepp, is your old hens name Helen ?

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Ernie B
tyshepp, is your old hens name Helen ?

Sometime I call her "hell en high water," but I don't think her original name was helen

Who's helen? Is she pretty?

Last edited by tyshepp; 09/18/11 07:19 AM.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

E
E
Helen is not just pretty, she is drop dead gorgeous, but mean as a rattlesnake and as predictable as a tornado. However, she is a whole lotta fun !

S
S
LOL! If I were you boys, I wouldn't tangle with any of those spicy chicas....

E
E
We gotta try it, thats wut makes us boys !!! smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.