Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41805 07/08/01 10:56 PM
A
aloha Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hey everybody jsut wanted to say thanks to all who came to Fido's for the 4th. It was great to meet up with everyone. Belize has some good characters itself, but I'd say the ones we imported were a riot. Just got back (man that sucks) and I'm jelous of every dang one of ya who're still there or are heading out to AC soon. I'll try and post some pics as soon as I get them developed. What a great place. Wonder what's going on @ Fido's right now...

#41806 07/09/01 07:04 PM
J
J
Aloha,
Ditto on the good time at Fido's--- Really enjoyed meeting everyone.. Wasn't Papi's Awsome also.....We just got back (boo hoo) but we WILL return...I'll give a report in a few days -----Everything was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

JLS
#41807 07/09/01 08:45 PM
A
aloha Offline OP
OP Offline
A
That's a good point. Papi's food was unreal. But then again, the Jerk Pit was fantastic, Fido's served a mean lobster burrito, heck I can't think of any place that wasn't good. For all you first timers out there you can't go wrong anywhere you eat.

#41808 07/10/01 12:28 PM
J
J
Hi Guys-- got back to Houston last night-- today feels like some kind of out of body experience. My body is obviously here, my mind is in Belize. Boy, what a relaxing place to be. I, too, will be posting a trip report and some other tidbits in a few days time... right now I have a stack of mail 3 feet high! Argh! It was great meeting everyone. (Husker site coming your way, aloha!) Saw Dixie and Jimmy at Capricorn Sunday night-- AWESOME!

Jill

#41809 07/10/01 01:52 PM
A
aloha Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hey Jill,

Yeah, Dixie & Jimmy never quite made it out our last nite. We were supposed to meet up for dinner, but we had hooked them up with the guys @ Tuff-ENuff tours and told them to give the gringos a good time. They went on a cave tubing trip and Rico told us that he hooked them up big time and by the time he dropped them off @ their dock they were pretty well in the bag already. Honeymooners, whatayagonnado?

I know what you mean about being back. All day yesterday I had to catch up w/ my hockey players and people @ the office and even my roommate; all had tales of woah to tell. I really had NO interest in anything that didn't have to do with: what time are we going snorkeling, fishing, boating, wandering thru the jungle, etc. aargh, take me back...

ps. GO HUSKERS!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.