Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#418670 - 10/14/11 02:29 AM WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe?
cyanblu Offline
Does anyone know if wifi is available at Oasis Del Caribe?

#418674 - 10/14/11 04:16 AM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: cyanblu]
Bear Offline
Cayeman turned me on to this link, zoom in for better resolution, I thought I saw an Oasis marker in there...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=217932870190530401556.0004a7ac6adcee7b936ab

#418772 - 10/14/11 05:52 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: cyanblu]
Phil Offline
As there are several units at Oasis operated by different Management you might have different answers for different units so I'd recommend you check with the one you have in mind directly.

#418790 - 10/14/11 07:00 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: cyanblu]
Hon Offline
There is wifi available from the office at Oasis. It's usually best by the pool, good in the west building, fair in the south building and iffy in the north building.

#418796 - 10/14/11 07:20 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: Bear]
klcman Offline
Originally Posted By: Bear
Cayeman turned me on to this link, zoom in for better resolution, I thought I saw an Oasis marker in there...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=217932870190530401556.0004a7ac6adcee7b936ab

and just how, exactly, does that answer the OP's question? whistle

#418800 - 10/14/11 07:53 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: klcman]
Bear Offline
Well KLC in an attempt to help him/her find an answer, as opposed to posting something that was definitely of no help at all, it's a link to a quick wifi search tool (given to me by a more tenured member of the AC board than myself) of wifi locales of San Pedro posted on a Google map that includes Oasis del C.

Now it may (or may not) give them the answer they were looking for. As I was taking off for work I didnt have time to follow up on an exact search thinking he/she could follow up for him/herself. Maybe you could check it out for them? Thanks.

#418802 - 10/14/11 08:03 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: cyanblu]
SimonB Offline
I for one would like to know who the h**k put my non-broadcasting wireless router information on that map and how they got it.

Found out and noted below.

Edited by SimonB (10/14/11 08:33 PM)
Edit Reason: bad language and found the culprit.

#418804 - 10/14/11 08:06 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: SimonB]
C2C
Originally Posted By: SimonB
I for one would like to know who the f*ck put my non-broadcasting wireless router information on that map and how they got it.

Your router must have been transmitting at some point. Easy to pick up and easy to map. Could have been anyone.

#418809 - 10/14/11 08:27 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: cyanblu]
SimonB Offline
Adrian M.A. Schweigler was the one who made the posts according to my research. If you know him let him know that I'm none too happy with him and I doubt that anyone else on that map wants to be there without their permission.

My router has only transmitted for one day while I was doing some work on it. He's using some kind of sniffer and driving around town obviously.

#418810 - 10/14/11 08:30 PM Re: WiFi at Oasis Del Caribe? [Re: SimonB]
klcman Offline
edit the post, Simon smile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 23 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.