Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
OP Offline
T
Greetings!

My new wife and I will be in San Pedro from the 24th - 29th and are looking for some ideas. We have a snorkeling trip planned for the 25th but after that we are pretty open to suggestions. Any thoughts on where to go, where to eat, where to dance, or anything else you might find fun?

Thanks in advance!

A
A
I recommend renting bicycles and touring the island. Cycle on the beach and enjoy the breeze and view.

What sort of food do you like? What sort of music do you like to dance to? What sort of things do you enjoy doing? There are so many options we'd need a little more info from you before being able to offer any suggestions that you'd love.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

B
B
There are tons of things you need to do: snorkel Hol Chan, go to the Palapa Bar, eat at a whole bunch of restaurants, lay in the sun...too many to list.

Day sail to Caye Caulker on a catamaran with snorkeling stops. A great day trip!

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
Rent a golf cart. Stop at the Palapa Bar for a drink. Then go to the Lazy Croc BBQ for lunch. Drive north to Rojo Lounge for a drink and a swim. Walk next door to Mata Chica for another drink and a swim. Stop in at Akbol for a snack and check out the sinkhole. End the day with a shrimp burrito at Waraguma and then a slice of key lime pie at the Blue Water Grill.
Bring bug spray, sun screen, swim suits a credit card and some towels.
Have fun!

You may need a golf cart equiped with pontoons grin

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
A
A
there is a tour I would like to do that sounds like alot of fun you get to tour the north side of the island on your own 4 wheeler and beach bbq ect. I think that would be a good time...... there is so much to do here. You are going to have a blast.

Great food + good company = great times, come join us at
Average Joe's Bar
www.facebook.com/ajsbelize
J
J
the full day trip with secluded beach barbeque is wonderful. You can fish or snorkel or both. We booked with Happy and Grumpy and had a great time. As far as resteraunts, Elvi's is one of our favorites! The island and her people are wonderful, Have fun!

M
M
Originally Posted by reaper
Rent a golf cart. Stop at the Palapa Bar for a drink. Then go to the Lazy Croc BBQ for lunch. Drive north to Rojo Lounge for a drink and a swim. Walk next door to Mata Chica for another drink and a swim. Stop in at Akbol for a snack and check out the sinkhole. End the day with a shrimp burrito at Waraguma and then a slice of key lime pie at the Blue Water Grill.
Bring bug spray, sun screen, swim suits a credit card and some towels.
Have fun!

PERFECT DAY!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.