Hello once again to all our faithful supporters.

Although I'd love to fill your in-box with wonderful stories of successes and lives changed, the truth is that right now we are in desperate need of funds to keep our school programs going. There is enough money in the bank to continue to feed the children and keep the lights on for the next two weeks, but after that we are relying on your generosity to keep this good work going.

I know that times are tough back home too and that it is so tempting to stop giving for a while and assume that someone else will continue where you left off. But in the last month we've received a total of 4 checks at the school, with a handful more received through our US based Holy Cross Education Foundation. This is wonderful generosity from those who gave and I thank you all so much. But this burden cannot be shared by them alone.

Now comes the good news. Our hard working supporters a the Holy Cross Education Foundation have been working hard to put together a fund matching fund-raising campaign, which will be launched next week. Please support this campaign generously as every dollar you donate will give 2 dollars to the school. Look out for the campaign email in your in-box in the coming week and please forward it to anyone you know who might be interested in helping too - your rotary, church, colleagues, bowling buddies and friends. Details of the campaign will appear soon on the Education Foundation website - www.hcefoundation.org and on Facebook.

Thank you once again to all our supporters

Lydia Brown
Volunteer Coordinator
Holy Cross Anglican School

Support Holy Cross School at www.hcefoundation.org or www.holycrossbelize.org