Next Thread
Print Thread
#41925 07/11/01 12:35 PM
R
rhflynt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Does anyone know anything about Xanadua
Island resort? Has any one stayed there or ben to the place? How for from San Pedro and haw for is the nearest Dive Shop?

#41926 07/12/01 01:56 PM
R
rhflynt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I didn't realize this was edited by an English Professor!! I have to type in a hurry I have a job and can't spend my whole day on the computer. All I wanted was a little information about Xandau Island Resort.
The web site doesn't give the information I was requesting. I've seen pictures of places I have stayed and they weren't anything like the pictures. It's kind of like buying Insurance it reads one way when you are buying and another when you need to collect.
Thanks anyway.

#41927 07/12/01 02:57 PM
Rhflynt, It doesn't look like there's much about Xanadu on this board. The searches come up with just about nothing. Maybe that says something right there. Sounds like you're looking for something remote and quiet? Maybe one the other hotels north of the cut might look interesting to you. There are a lot of postings about other resorts on this board.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll find just what you're looking for. There's something for everybody in AC.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
#41928 07/12/01 03:42 PM
J
J
Just returned from AC Stayed down the beachFrom the Zan----- Lots of construction going on there ...I highly recommended Mata Rocks Resort where we stayed ...The staff there is WONDERFUL>>>>>> Ana(the manager) can & will arrange any thing you want... Two Dive shops 100 yds.or less from your door..
Banana Beach next door has pool which you can use Town is pretty far but a wonderful walk or Fun bicycle(free) ride or $5 cab...
You'll have fun no matter what... We did....

JLS
#41929 07/14/01 07:00 PM
O
O
rhflynt; You can always count on the Hotel SunBreeze to give you good reliable accomodations at a fair price in San Pedro.
You might check out my web site at http://oldgatorstravels.com that's <http://oldgatorstravels.com> for info on SunBreeze and other places on A/C and in Belize.

The Oldgator's Homepage
http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com
#41930 07/17/01 05:03 PM
B
B
I have to agree with jlslks that Mata Rocks is a great choice. Anna is a wonderful person and will make your stay so much more enjoyable. All the people at Mata Rocks area great

One thing that jlslks forgot to mention is the Squirels Nest !! A wonderful place to hangout and enjoy the Belikins - I can't wait till be get back there this year!

[This message has been edited by ByronV (edited 07-17-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.