Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#420342 10/29/11 09:37 AM
OP Offline

--- On Fri, 10/28/11, Executive Director - Placencia Tourism Center <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Executive Director - Placencia Tourism Center <[email protected]>
Subject: Missing Person: Angela Dawn Forrest
To: "Executive Director - Placencia Tourism Center" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011, 6:51 PM

The American Embassy is seeking help in locating a U.S. citizen who is believed to be in Belize.

Please see biographic data and physical description below:

Name: Angela Forrest

Date of Birth: 16-June-1966

Color of eyes: Blue (one eye has a little brown mixed in)

Color of hair: Shoulder length brown hair with flecks of grey

Distinguishing marks: Tattoo of rose on left ankle, dragon tattoo on left shoulder

The American Embassy is checking with the local hospitals to see if she may have used their facility.

Ms. Forrest boarded a bus from Cancun to Belize at 10 p.m. on October 18, 2011. She arrived in Belize on October 19, 2011 in the morning (confirmed by Belize Immigration). According to her family, she loves hanging around on the beach and would probably be staying at hostels.

Attached is a photograph sent by the family.

If you or anyone you know may have seen her, please contact the American Consular Services at 822-4012 as soon as possible. If you are calling after 5 p.m., please contact the duty officer at 610-5030.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

OP Offline
I couldn't figure out how to post a picture here --- but you can find it at http://belizewalkabout.blogspot.com/2011/10/missing-person.html

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

Or here, where Marty posted it yesterday //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/420268/Missing_person_Angela_Dawn_For.html#Post420268

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

I'm going to play the devil's advocate for a minute, due to some prior experiences with "missing persons" who were not really missing, just not in touch with certain people for valid reasons.

Suggest that if you find this lovely lady and she seems to be ok, you tell her that her family is worried and help her find the nearest phone both or cyber-cafe IF she wants to contact them.

Certainly if she is hurt or injured or whatever it's a whole different story, but with this kind of stuff you need to be careful.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Diane Campbell
I'm going to play the devil's advocate for a minute, due to some prior experiences with "missing persons" who were not really missing, just not in touch with certain people for valid reasons.

Suggest that if you find this lovely lady and she seems to be ok, you tell her that her family is worried and help her find the nearest phone both or cyber-cafe IF she wants to contact them.

Certainly if she is hurt or injured or whatever it's a whole different story, but with this kind of stuff you need to be careful.

I absolutly agree with you Diane. I have been known to frequently take a "walkabout." I go all over the entire Central America and sometimes just want to be left alone - I think that is a basic right of human beans. But becuase this was put out by the Embassey including a pic, I figured it's worth sharing. It's not like putting out some private info since the embassey already distibuted this. If she wants to fly under the radar I don't give a rats ass. If something is wrong we should try and help. If she don't wanna be found, she should call the embassey and tell them to leave her alone. I was just trying to be helpful but I guess no good intention goes unpunished. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.