Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ms Mar Offline OP
OP Offline
Good Afternoon everyone...Anyone's got any information on companies or owners of yachts/catamaran that does charter sailing from Belize to anywhere in the Caribbean?

Hello Ms Mar.....We had an exceptional vacation from San Pedro with TMM....The owners are fabulous and they have incredible Catamarans with beautiful accommodations.....Good Luck!

You can reach them at [email protected]

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
S
S
Unfortunately we only charter in Belize, BVI and The Grenadines. I don't know of any company that will do a private charter from Belize to anywhere. I can hook you up with a company that does a scheduled charter around the Caribbean and other places in the world with designated stops, they run $25,000 per week.

Ms Mar Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you for the info....

Enjoy your day!

Mar

Ms Mar Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Simon, you were the first company i checked with unfortunately am still searching ...scheduled charters wouldnt work iether. Thanks for info...

S
S
You may want to try and find a Yacht Charter Broker that specializes in luxury yacht charters.

R
R
Ms Mar, Unless you have a very specific reason to start in Belize I believe the preferred route would be to start in St. Thomas, BVI or St. Martin; down Island and then head west. This would be a more traditional and more comfortable route taking into account the prevailing winds.

If you only desire to sail the Western Caribbean you could depart from the same area and sail South to Venezuela or the Islands off the mainland and then sail west. This would put you in position for the ABC Islands, Columbia, and San Blas Islands before heading into the Western Caribbean. Of course you could also just head west from the Virgins to Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Jamaica but that isn't considered as interesting a route. This and other sailing routes are explained in Jimmy Cornell's, World Cruising Routes.

In addition there will be more opportunities to find a yacht to accomplish this if you start in this area. You gave very little information in your request so I apologize if you are already familiar with this information. Good Luck

PS If you PM me with more specifics I will attempt to give you ideas on how you might accomplish what you have in mind. Time and budget of course would determine what is possible.

Last edited by ragman; 11/04/11 09:16 AM. Reason: pm

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
R
R
I have sent you a PM
Best
Rachael

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.