Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
sabrina Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Everyone!

We'd like to inform you that our new Kiteboarding center, KITEXPLORER, the same as we have in Caye Caulker for 9 years now, is opening on 1st of december!
We gonna have a shop downtown, crossing Tarpon st and Middle st, wich is opening in 10 days. It's gonna be a booking and informations shop.
We gonna work for 1/2 trip, taking our guest on the boat and deliver the lessons, from beginners to advanced, on a super nice spot, with shallow water, at 10min from the center of San Pedro.
One trip in the morning, one in the afternoon.
Our high qualified instructor, Rodolphe Mac Keene, as been a worldchampion of kiteboarding specified in freestyle, and he is sponsored by O'NEIL and TAKOON, so the students gonna test the brand new gear, with pro riders, in paradise!!!
You can call us on +501 635 4967 or : [email protected] for booking or informations.
And soon in our shop!!

Enjoy the kiteboarding experience with us!

Last edited by sabrina; 11/10/11 04:06 PM.
That sounds great - another sport that harnesses the virtues of wind and sea in San Pedro. Good luck!

Rodolphe, Sabrina, sounds good, hope you guys have much success in San Pedro.

Do you have a FB page?

www.shorelinesolutionsbelize.com
Property Management Services
Vacation Rentals
Corporate Services
Good for you - how about listing your prices?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
We think it's great too! When it's a bit too windy for the diveboats, divers can still get out on the water! Can't wait til we get a day off to get out there!

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
Great news! Good Luck Sabrina....Do you have any age group limitations? I have always wanted to learn to do this....On my vitamin box it reads complete supplement for women 50+.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
S
sabrina Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi everyone!

Thanx a lot for the supporting! That's make us soooooo happy!!

For the prices, you should come visit us in our shop, in 2 weeks!
It's a half day trip, all included, on a super wonderfull spot! I can tell you, we are just coming back from a beautiful session right now! Water to the knees so good to learn in that kind of conditions, and I can promise, 300% fun, since 7 to 77 years old!
Even more with us smile

Fot the facebook page it's www.facebook.com/KiteXplorer
and our website www.kitexplorer.com

See you soon riding then!!!

Sabrina.

Of course for those who wish to kite surf, wind surf, hobie cat sail etc don't forget the Sailsports Belize operation that is situated at Caribbean Villas Hotel. Paul and his team are great teachers and a real blast to learn with. Rates are reasonable and the setting is gorgeous.

Sailsports Belize is a great supporter of the the San Pedro Sailing Club which is near and dear to my heart.

Please support our local businesses who are here through thick and thin, good times and bad and who have suffered through the slow season year after year in hopes of a good high season.

I commend new businesses for taking the plunge, but don't want to forget that there are tried and true businesses here that are already a part of community and need our support through high and low season in order to survive.

Great idea Sabrina. Please take the boat traffic around San Pedro into consideration when working with your guests.

Amanda have fun at the regatta!

S
sabrina Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Amanda and everyone,

Off course we all love whatever happen on the ocean and related to wind and waves; we can't wait to come and see the young bloods of San Pedro with their boats .

Indeed we also know about slow season in Belize, as owning the KITEXPLORER water-sports center in Caye Caulker from now 9 years, so true business..... fu tru we are :-) Hopefully this season will bring loads of wind and riders around ;-p As our main and only activity in San Pedro is Kitesurfing .

Safety is our main preoccupation for this reason we are not teaching in any of the front traffic .

C u soon!!

Sabrina.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.