Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Ive been studying the components of my golfcart and some ATVs and I notice for almost no money at all you can adapt a chip for tracking even possibly boats. You might be asking and how will it be tracked..well I have found out you can do some amazing things on Google Maps

Lots of places to hide a gps tracker in a car.Golf carts are too simple. Unless it's in a vandal proof box securely mounted to the frame with it's own power supply, it won't be long before they figure out
1 Lift seat
2 cut wires and/or rip out gps

Second problem is the hero factor. Thats why only the police can track a Lojack signal. So you track it on google. Are you going to bust into a chop shop, alone, unarmed not knowing who you are up against? Don't think it won't happen after a few brewskies. It's called liquid courage.

S
S
http://www.paradoxmarine.com/boat-yacht-&-vessel-gps-satellite-tracking-packages/navtracker.htm

Small and easy to hide and most golf cart thieves are not that smart.

Anytime a local's golf cart goes missing it usually isn't one person jumping in their cart to look for the thieves it's a group of carts loaded for bear.

Looked at it. Good for big boats. Not saying it's not a good idea, but if you put one in a golf cart, I'll have it disabled in 60 sec or less. Just sayin'.

S
S
You might but most of the tards that steal golf carts wouldn't have a clue.

If you get one I'll take the Pepsi Challenge, but you are probably right about the tards. I'm more worried about the subsequent chase...some of the tards have 9mms

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.