Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Alyse Offline OP
OP Offline
A
This is an excellent message board and has been very helpful in planning a trip to AC! I'm going with at least 2 other people in November, and we're trying to find a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo within walking distance (a mile or so) from San Pedro. The resorts we like best are all one bedrooms (Seven Seas, Paradise Villas, Banana Beach). Can anyone recommend a 2 bedroom unit with air conditioning near San Pedro? Thank you!

Alyse
[email protected]

Check out Banyan Bay - at banyanbay.com. They're all 2bed/2bath, I think. Not sure about the A/C, but looks really nice & I've heard great things about it. I may stay there in October, myself. I think it's a 15-20 minute walk to town from what I remember being told. Good luck!

K
K
My parents and my husband, son and I stayed at Villas at Banyan Bay at Easter for six nights, and it was wonderful! Yes, they are two bedroom/two bath with a/c. There's a full kitchen, dining room, living room and large porches. Lots of space. There's even a Jacuzzi tub in the master bath. The swimming pool is great as is Rico's Bar and Grill. We walked back and forth to town at least once a day.

I third Banyan Bay -- very nice two bedroom condos on one of the best beaches on the island.

The Palms, just at the south edge of town, also has a few two bedroom condos, and it's another nice place.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.belizefirst.com/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
B
B
Paradise Villas through Tradewinds have 2 BR condo units.

A
A
Try the Playador the prices are a little lower and they have some new condos with central a/c. Check there web site Belizeisfun.com

Paradise Villas DOES have two bedroom units, although I think only one bath. But they are lovely and a good location. The grounds and pool are fabulous. Through tradewinds, they are also an excellent value.
Debbie

A
Alyse Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks everyone - I appreciate the info. I've requested availability from Tradewinds Paradise Villas and will check out the other recommended places.

Alyse

Paradise Villas 2 bed condos are very small for a 2 bedroom and basically what we did was enclose a patio area and make it a bedroom, the 2 bed units at paradise are about 600 sq feet only.

Banyan bay are 1200 sq ft and there is plenty of room for 4 people paradise in my opinion is too small for 4 persons.

Also i have opened a small resort north of town while not within walking distance it is only ten minutes away.

We have 1400 sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condos directly facing the ocean and only 10 steps from the water.

check it out at www.divebelize.com

My advise is banyan bay or of course my place :-)

best regards

Gaz
Gaz cooper's Dive Belize www.divebelize.com

L
L
I would definitely recommend Bayan Bay. We stayed there for 7 days in January and absolutely loved it! The units are very nice - clean and plenty of room. The people who work there are friendly and helpful and Eli, at the dive shop on the end of the dock can arrange any type of trip for you, whether it's diving, snorkling, sailing, mayan ruins, etc.

There are cheaper places, but if you're going to travel that far, be comfortable and get the most out of your vacation!

Lainie
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.