Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hey! I am going to be back in AC Aug 20 thru 30 for some more crazy fun and spectacular diving. Would love to meet up with some kind minded(both kinds of kind)people. First timers, Returnees, or Permanentees, if your in the neighborhood the end of August lets Play, and Party...and Partyyyyy. Oh, did I say Party twice? Must be alittle Turet's Syndrome...better known as a verbal twitch. PartyPPPaartyPaartttyyyyP---Rrrrr-T-YYPaaaaaarrrrrrty!

Panty Rippers
here I come,
Mermaid

[This message has been edited by mermaidpamela (edited 08-04-2001).]

Panty Rippers...HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess no one really cares for a party these days... I didn't really edit this. [Linked Image]
[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 08-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 08-04-2001).]

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
T
T
Mermaid!!!

You are right on time!!! Do you think you could help me out??? I need a Package that is sitting in CA with lights for one of our underwatercameras...Could I arrange for it to be sent to you so you could bring it down?? (4lbs) I would be soo grateful.. I'll give you a free underwatervideo of one of your dives with Russel... he sais hi By the way....

Please send me a line whether you could or not...on E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks Tinka

Bz U/W Video

Mermaid,

Hi, my wife, Della, and I will be in San Pedro between Aug 18 and Aug 30. Staying at Paradise Villas. Only 14 days to go. Began to pack dive gear today - can't wait. Hope to see you there.

M
OP Offline
M
Tinka,
got your message and e-mailed you at the address given. Hope I can help.
C-Ya
Pamela

M
OP Offline
M
Patrick-e,
Hello! Yes I am also gearing up for AC. My brother Mitch and I will be staying at the Mayan Princess from 8-20 thru 8-30, so let's plan to have a Belikin or three. Who will you be diving with? I had a great experience with Amigos Del Mar, so I plan to reup with them. I have been gathering different info from this message board for a few weeks now, as I am sure you have too. So maybe we all can compare notes as to whats hot and whats not.
I was in AC this past May and well....I am coming back for more. Keep in touch, and hi to Della.

Mermaid

Mermaid, We last visited SP in October 1997, also staying at Paradise Villas. At that time, we dove with Hustler Tours and were very satisfied. We will go with them again this time. We also plan to take an Advanced Open Water course during our stay.

It seems that the Mayan Princess is just a little south of PV, so it should be easy for us to find each other. Only 12 days and counting! See ya soon.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.