Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
i and 3 other adults are coming to belize in january. i have a meeting at ramon's but don't want to pay the big bucks to stay there. i understand it is over-priced. we are looking for something close by(town or south)that would provide two bedrooms, two baths and a pool. i have narrowed the search down to the palms, banyan bay, belize yacht club, seven seas and exotic caye. i want to stay at $250 or so/night if possible, which of course could eliminate a couple of my choices, unless i am persuaded otherwise. any suggestions?

thanks,

cigardoc

Check out the earlier post "Looking for 2 bedroom/2 bath condo" - or something like that. It should help. I don't think there are too many 2 bed/2 bath condos/hotels. Banyan Bay would probably suit you. Just a thought... When there in May I stayed at a beautiful 2 bed/2 bath house just north of San Pedro. You might contact Caye Management (www.cayemanagement.com) and see what they have to offer. Only drawback - no pool (at least where I stayed). IJ

we*ve stayed at seven seas twice and love it, but while it has a really nice, private pool, there is only one bathroom and one bedroom. the sofa in the living room does make into a queen sized bed, but I don*t know if that would be a hassle for you or not. whereever you stay, have fun and drink a belikin for us all

Two Rooms at the sunbreeze would be within your price range. It is close to Ramon's and has a nice pool.

C
OP Offline
C
thanks to all. got some time to make a final decision, which, in my case, might take a bit longer than it should. i was really interested in the village residence until i started reading about it's demise?

A
A
cigardoc

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath unit at exotic caye that might be available that time. E-mail me at [email protected].

G
G
Have you contacted GAZ Cooper about a room? He has very nice condos, 2Bed/2Bath. Very nice and fully equipped! Check out his website! He also has a dive shop on site! We stayed there in June and loved it! Give him a buz, he responds very quickly.
Have a good one! Ga Peaches wishin we were still there!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.