Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
If you only travel with carry on then you went through the fast track line at customs so you may not have realized as they waved and waived you through.

C
C
Wow,I think we were all trying to help, just added a little humour, if you dont need help dont ask. Sorry for your attitude.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
I always suggest if there are two or more people to taxi to Muni. There are others who really don't like the idea for a variety of reasons. Some people are in a rush to meet friends (or stangers) at one of the many beach bars and don't care how long it takes their luggage to arrive.

Also, I get all the information I need on Belize City and the landscape in the 20 minutes ride.

I hate it when my guests rush over on the first plane, landing arond 4:00 and I have to wait until the last plane arrives, sometimes as late as 6:30 for their luggage to arrive.

When you fly over, FROM MUNI at least on Tropic, your bags are on the same plane as you.

It just all depends on what is important to you.

And - hint hint - don't be super sensitive. As you will hear often "Relax Mon!

Last edited by ScubaLdy; 12/06/11 03:00 PM.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
B
OP Offline
B
Did get a little testy. Usually more laid back than that. Thanks to all replys. I do think if we can get an early flight, it is best to take the trouble to go to muni - even with the taxi ride, you're talking about $180 US bucks savings - buys alot of Belikins - if we were rich, I'd rather just hop on at the Intl. Then again, if we were rich, we'd live there!

C
C
I seem to spend alot of time being confused, but as of today a RT from International to S.P is $125 RT, RT from municiple is $72 RT. if you add the $30, yes its most often $30 now and xtra for more persons. Then thats $125 RT from international and $102 RT from Municiple adding on the taxi fare...where did the other big money go???

C
C
Thats $25 or $30 each way from BC to International why the $102 amount.

B
OP Offline
B
Okay - math re-done....72 x 4 = 288 - 125 x 4 = 500 = savings of $212 - $60 both ways on taxi = $152....forgot to add the returning taxi on last post. $152 is still quite a bit - if you have an early flight and are in no danger of having to stay in Belize City over night. Also found out that Tropic considers kids under eleven - our little demon is twelve....
I agree with the person who said that if you have a party more than two, then it is worth it. Thanks all. Wish I was Samantha Stevens - twich, twich!

Whichever airport you choose to fly from, become a Tropic Air VIP via our website or the mobile app and get 10% discount on all flights.

Last edited by gecko_girl; 12/09/11 07:18 PM.

HOT Guide Belize - now on your mobile phone! Info, events, discounts & more - www.hotguidebelize.com
K
KCB Offline
K
I wont be so rude lol.....one? We are ariving by cruise ship what should i except at the little airport as to customs. We are flying maya air to san pedro.

No customs. Just get on and fly!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.