Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
If you happen to see him, could you get a message to him, I love you man. You made my trip so very special and if you have a girlfriend by now, that's fine by me, I still think you are special no matter what you email me back. I came there and you made me think that there truly can be a dog out there for me. If anybody's seen my dog, please tell him I miss him. Don't start any rumors about my dog either, just throw him a bone or something.

I know this is silly, but I couldn't resist.

A
A
Becky - That's my dog. I petted him first and I love him very much. Get your own darn doggie!

S
S
Becky...
I think we saw him there in May, but only a couple of times. I ended up falling in love with another that I called Otis. He followed me around the whole time with those big puppy dog eyes!!! I cried when I had to leave him, but I'm sure there will be another tourist right behind me to take my place!
Peace, Susan

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Air Hog, your dog's a cheating on you baby.

Swayflo, glad you enjoy the San Pedro dogs as much as I did, I actually had a tear in my eye or two on the flight home missing my dog.

Becky-
LOL!!!! Laughed until I almost cried. You are silly, but hey - isn't the whole thing?
IJ

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
You gotta live, love and LAUGH (that's my motto).

I love you kilimanjarowanker!!!!!!!!!!!

C
C
Hey, if anyone wants me to take care of their dog for them - I am your gal!! The doglady of Fairview, Canada. I'm headed for AC in November - should I bring my grooming kit?

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Dog Lady, just wanted to say I liked your response to the other post re Blue Eyes. Blue Eyes, if you are out there, you sound like you have a good heart and Aaron if you are out there, please check on my dog for me since you are on the island. I don't know if he will think you are special or not but I'll think your special. Uh-oh!!!! To Aaron's GF, just joking with ya both, but all joking aside, could you throw my dog Kilimanjarowanker a bone if you see him?

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Airhog, I'm still laughing here!!! Get your own darn doggie, I love it.

Are you going to give Kilamanjaroo, hacker's bone?

Sorry, I shouldn't be encouraging those guys. hee, hee

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.