Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#426345 12/29/11 06:31 PM
C
catfish Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I had a great lunch at the new Mesa Cafe located in the Seaduced building on Tarpon Street. Even though it was the first day the food and service were great. I didn't get to try everything but what I had was tasty. I did get a sample of the Scotch Eggs and they are to die for. Prices are very reasonable. Two professional chiefs now own it. I can't wait to go back and try breakfast!

Sounds great!! but location might be a problem
no parking or view. JMHO.
BUT GOOD LUCK TO THEM .

Last edited by captjeff; 12/30/11 09:52 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Actually there is parking for the Vilma Linda plaza to the rear of the building. We have a lot that can accommodate around 10 golf carts. Will have to work on cleaning up the alley way and make a habit of the folks that work at the plaza using those spaces instead of parking on the street side.

C
catfish Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yes, they don't have a sea view but tastefully decorated inside so it's bright and pleasant. Sometimes it's nice to have a pretty, clean and air conditioned place to eat, especially if the weather isn't too pleasant. Parking no more of a problem than any where else - you just may need to walk a half a block. Give it a try!

C
catfish Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yes, they don't have a sea view but tastefully decorated inside so it's bright and pleasant. Sometimes it's nice to have a pretty, clean and air conditioned place to eat, especially if the weather isn't too pleasant. Parking no more of a problem than any where else - you just may need to walk a half a block. Give it a try!

Is this the same location but new ownership, as at the breakfast/lunch place that was/is called Toni's or Tony's?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

yes it is.

C
C
had breakfasy, refeshing change, very nice.

M
M
Thank you to everyone who has helped support us over the past week, it is much appreciated! For the rest of you be sure to come by and check us out, we look forward to seeing you soon. Find us on Facebook and don't be shy.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.