Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
And the beer goes on....and on........lol

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
S
S
Looking forward to Euchre tonight and beer...

Yes! Thanks Surendra for reminding everyone about euchre tonight at The Snack Shack. And the BEER is cold!

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
What time is euchre starting?

Change your Latitude
It's 5-7

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Euchre tonight at 5.... We are offering a special guest cook tonight who is making "out of this world" burgers, all the fresh fixings served hot off the grill. And all that for only 12bz. The only requirement is that you rsvp so we know how much to get. Call Rob at 670-8001.

as always there will be fun, drink specials, and plenty of cards.

I am hoping to see Don and Julie from Island Pool Supply, Kim and Hayden of the big pink cart, Surendra and family, and hopefully you too. let me know!!!!

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Happy Thursday everyone! The Snack Shack is open today. We have a new side item: cucumber salad. Come on down and grab a hot panini for lunch with either chips and homemade salsa, homemade coleslaw, or cucumber salad. We also just got fresh fruit in for our fruit smoothies. Hoping today will be sunny and warm. See everyone soon!

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
In honor of valentines day (and because I messed up with my anniversary last month this will be an important day) we will not be having cards on Tuesday evening.

The burgers were phenomanol and we will be doing them again soon but for now.... take your sweety out for a great evening (and girls remember that sweety means you can treat the guy too)

and last but not least, we finally have our trip advisor site up and running. any and all comments are welcomed!!!

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Special mid week barbecue this week. Sandwiches are going so fast that we need more chicken. Come on down say hi to Kevin and try some of the juiciest chicken in all of Belize. Hurry before it is all gone (sorry Lonnie, I will save you some this week).

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Carnival special.... Mention this post and get a discount on the specialty drinks. We are also working on adding shrimp to the menu, any flavoring requests?

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.