Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lakerat Offline OP
OP Offline
L
We are taking a much needed week of relaxation on AC. Staying at The Palms, we love bloody Mary's at Ramon's, ceviche and whole fish at Elvies, going to JJW concerts during our week, diving, taking a suitcase full of school supplies to the school, and strolling on the beach. I would like to find some fun places to go for happy hour that have tapas or appetizers and music. Any recommendations? Also, I'm not going to cook much since we only have a week, so would like to try some restaurants that are casual, have fabulous food, and not over the top expensive. Any ideas?

T
T
WELCOME BACK,
Try Mickys on middle street wed. Burritos special (huge). Mangos has been wonderful for fish. Georges kitchen by Crazy Canucks is always great home cooking we eat breakfast there a lot. We here Crave on Front street is terrific.
Don't forget Estels on the beach.Ohhh i could go on and on,those are some of our favorites.
We also like the vendors in town,your coming at a great time.
see ya soon
T@T

S
S
So mny places! With all that Tina said, you should also try My secret deli, it's belizean dishes, verry good, cheap and oscar is so adorable!

B
B
Here is what you need to do for tapas: Red Ginger, Wednesday nights...at about 7pm. Food is fantastic. And they have live music. Make sure to have lunch at Wild Mango's, dinner at Blue Water Grill, Elvi's (check), ceviche at Lily's (the conch is DELICIOUS), lunch at El Fogon...a breakfast wrap at Latitudes Cafe (quick and pretty cheap)...want to linger? Have the eggs, fry jacks and bacon at Estel's (with a Michelada). That should do it. Enjoy.

L
lakerat Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks everyone. We can't hardly wait for one week from today for some relaxation and fun in the sun.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.