Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Disturbing news has been received from the San Pedro Police Department that two minors have reported sexual assault by adult individuals in two separate incidents. The first case involves a five year old student. The San Pedro Sun spoke with the mother of the minor, who explained to us what happened.

The situation is as follows: The mother, a full time career person and a single mother had acquired the services of the perpetrator's wife as a babysitter. The child was in the care of the perpetrator and his wife between the hours of 5:45AM and 7PM. The babysitter was responsible for the care of the child as well as dropping the child off to school and picking her up after school. As both babysitter and husband are well known individuals in San Pedro, she never suspected that something like this would be happening to her child while in their care.

The mother went on to state that she was confused as to what to do. She was angry, but very scared. She ceased taking the child to the baby sitter but was hesitant to place a formal report. "I didn't take her to a doctor cause I neva want no kind of a trouble, because da fu him family dem big and on this island its only me and my baby that's why I neva did nothing. I had to think it twice before I go and do a report."

It wasn't until January 13th after the outpour of support from friends and acquaintances that became aware of the situation that she decided to go and file a report. She is upset that it took her this long to make a decision but now she is steadfast in her decision and in seeing justice come to this individual that took advantage of her child's innocence. In her eyes, justice would be; "Mek them send him to Hattieville."

Click here to read the rest of the article in the San Pedro Sun

mad Only Hattieville? Up the ante Mom. How about Castratoville?...snip it in the bud...I'm serious, forget rehab; nuke the perv if not physically then chemically.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.