Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#430388 02/13/12 01:16 PM
S
OP Offline
S
I am new to this forum, we are planning our first trip to san pedro this summer. We were going to stay at seven seas. Would anybody have any imput on seven seas or recomend another. I plan to fish and my daughter dives. Thanks much

The better I get to know man,the more I find myself loving dogs! Charles De Gaulle
My husband and I own a timeshare week at Seven Seas Resort. It is a nice, clean place with a great staff and a nice pool in the back. The units are efficiency apartments ... living room/dining area/kitchen with a separate bedroom and bath. We hear that some renovation has been done in the last year, but we haven't seen it for ourselves. We do have a week scheduled for March 24 - 31. The resort has no restaurant or bar on the premises, but it is just a short walk to town.

Peace,
Carla
When this summer Stone? what kind of fishing? and is your daughter an experienced diver or relatively new?

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you carla and bear. We are coming down the second week of june for two weeks. My daughter has benn diving for 4 yrs and has her advanced open water. I am planning on doing some flyfishing for bone fish and maybe some tarpon.

The better I get to know man,the more I find myself loving dogs! Charles De Gaulle
We have stayed at the Seven Seas a couple of times, really liked it. It is one of the better deals on the island.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 252 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.