Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

These are just a few things I love that we overlook while diving- Hope you enjoy as much as me

Marty O'Farrell

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

VIDEO: Japanese Commercial Shot In Belize

Richard Foster and Marty O'Farrell shot this commercial for iichiko last year. Very famous in Japan:) Catchy little tune. Underwater shots from Belize Barrier in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

VIDEO: Wreck Diving Belize

Sunk In 1946, found again in 1999. The Myron L is a 120 foot cargo freighter sitting upright fully intact in 145 feet of water. This is a short 10 minute documentary to introduce the world to the first real shipwreck dive in Belize. Watch and then come dive it in person. It is an absolutely beautiful wreck.

by Marty O'Farrell

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

A Good Day with The Sea Turtle

The Turtle is an Ancient Symbol, Representing Order, Creation, Endurance, Strength, Stability, Longevity, Fertility, and a Gentle Innocence. The Turtle also Offers Protection, Good Fortune , and Can Bring Forth Happiness and Good Omens.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Afternoon With The Manatees At North Caye Caulker

A day spent visiting and filming the pair of manatees that live in the North Caye Caulker Channel, just South of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. They are about the most beautiful, gentle and curious creatures I have ever had the pleasure of encountering.

by Marty O'Farrell

Scuba Diving Belize

Britnie O'Farrell diving the Belize Barrier Reef. Britnie is a yoga instructor from Seattle Washington. Still photos by Olivera Rusu. Music by Kelly Mcguire From his "Boat In Belize cd.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

VIDEO: Dolphins off boat in Belize

Thanks for posting this video.

I had the opportunity to see a pair of manatees up close when I was snorkeling off Caye Caulker last summer. It was amazing. They are beautiful creatures.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

VIDEO: Cenote Calaveras of the Sac Actun System in Mexico

Underwater cave out takes from a 2011 Japanese production (TV Asahi) Richie and Jeff dive and light beautiful Cenote Calaveras of the Sac Actun System in Mexico

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

VIDEO: Michael O'Farrell, Gabe & Blair Russel get scuba certified in Belize

My son, Michael and his 2 friends get certified to dive, from Eddie at Amigos Delmar in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize- Our home. Both of my kids are now divers. Life is good!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.