Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#43221 08/30/01 06:40 PM
F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I have a legitimate investment opportunity based on Ambregris Caye. It includes land, resort, boats, diving and off shore tax shelter. Any one interested in the details contact me at [email protected]
Rick

G
G
I'd be interested in learning more of the business venture you speak. Please email me with more details. Tentively planing on arriving between Dec/Jan. to begin research for expanding our adventure tours.

Hopefully you can point me int the right direction for finding out about bringing domestic pets into the country. Also at this time I am considering driving so I can have my personal gear available to me along the way and looking for more information on the road conditions, borders, etc. Does it even make sense to drive? The possibility of camping on vacant land in the Caye's would allow me a base camp for a 4 month duration at least. Any help be appreciated and look forward to hearing from you.

Georg

Hey Rick--

Rick here email us too.. [email protected]
Thanks, Rick

E
Edd Offline
E
Sounds good, please send details.
[email protected]

F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Good Morning Edd,
I sent you some materials as per your request. I am really supprised at the number of inquiries I am getting. Usually people are very 'leary' of things like this over the net. I started out sending the materials only to my friends and business associates, then one day I thought I'd post an inquiry on a caribean forum. One inquiry was skeptical and asked if I had any bridges for sale, so I ignored the posting for a while. One week later I began getting inquiries from India, Germany, Canada and the US.

This really supprised me because the project was planned for my friends...people that know me. Trust is not something that can be gained on the net with all the con's and promoters constantly sending everyone blind emails.

Anyways I hope you can understand what I am getting at by reading the materials and contact me with questions because I have talked to most investors via phone before I sent it out to make sdure they understand.

Regards
Rick

A
A
Please send information. [email protected]

We have just retired and have visited AC
three times in the past. Would be interested
in some type of investment in AC.

O
O
Please send me some info:
[email protected]
thanks

R
R
Please send me some information as well.
[email protected]

Renea
F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I have sent all a reply in hopes that you received it. The return email situation is a bit hazy due to the 'thread' technique. If you have not received it by the end of today let me know.

I am very gratified by the response to my posting and the positive comments I am getting. This project has been a dream of mine and my wifes for a long time. I've traded business 'war' stories with a few of you and it sounds like we all have a lot in common, so I look forward to meeting in BZ.

It probable sounds weird by I actually get home sick when I brouse through the Belize web sites and I've never lived there. I remember one old fellow that runs a glass bottom dive boat out of San Pedro and had a great time talking to him on the dive to SharkRay Alley. I met his brothers, at least a few of them as he seems to be related to half the Caye, and they took us sailing by moon light to a great restraunt north of San Pedro. I even painted a picture of the experience.

Well I look forward to going there soon and hopefully meeting some of you, we'll throw a party!!! No business just fun! Maby we could rent the 'night club' about 1 block north of Coconuts resort...bring some records. I have a great disco collection and my older son is a DJ with lots of top 40's.

Love ya,
Rick

forick,
please count me in for info.
[email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.