Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
retired Offline OP
OP Offline
R
We will be needing 3-4 people to be employed with this NEW venture..We will be needing one (1) mechanic to do PM'S and overall maintenence."Tools Provided"There will be a total of 12 new top of the line Yamaha's personal water craft..We will also be interviewing for counter help,sales,and helping with the rentals.It will be a high paced,high energy place for your new career..The rental pricing will be 50% lower than what is currently here.It will be busy.Please send a private message.We will be interviewing the 2nd week of April..COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALLY WILL BE AFFORDED!!

Last edited by retired; 03/13/12 05:45 PM.
Who is taking bets on this one????

R
retired Offline OP
OP Offline
R
NEVER bet against the house!! The PWC will be operated beyond the reef with supervision to control the noise pollution on Ambergris Caye.We will be paying tax's on ALL the rental's,not just a few..We will be stewards of San Pedro and other areas as well..The owner will be heavily involved in Charities,Fund raising,etc.

Last edited by retired; 03/13/12 06:26 PM.
S
S
Hey dabunk...give 'em a break!

B
B
Good luck to you. Your pricing sounds much better than the current rate. Where will you be located? Just curious, you said you will operate beyond the reef, is that safe for a jet ski?

Yay, if the noise is far away from the island I don't object. I am sure that they will follow safety rules and not operate during small craft warnings. Keep the reef healthy and good luck.

R
retired Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thank You all for your kind and supportive comments..We will be located right in town in San Pedro..All of the safety rules will be adhered to..I guarantee that!

S
S
Sent you a PM.

PWC operated beyond the reef. laugh How many days in the year does one think the sea is conducive for that? You talk about "an accident waiting to happen". That idea is irresponsible, a danger to unknowing tourists and should not be allowed. It takes a skilled boat captain just to navigate thru the cuts on many days let alone a tourist on a PWC. Why have licensing requirements for boat captains if tourists are allowed to opperate water craft in these waters? This is a barrier reef system with its own challenges and dangers, not a lake somewhere.
Where is the Tour Guide Association on this?

I've been waiting for someone to finally say it. When I think of how many days we've had to sit out from diving, how on earth could the PWCs be outside the reef?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.