Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#433293 - 03/17/12 11:43 PM Adult lodging in AC?
River Diva Offline
Is there such a thing as a resort that is adults only? Possibly with swimming pool and oceanfront? Just eager to relax on beach, by pool without "screamers". No offense to families of course.

#433295 - 03/17/12 11:51 PM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
Judyann H. Offline
River Diva....you may want to look at www.athensgate.net beautiful quiet and very adult.

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

#433298 - 03/18/12 12:21 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: Judyann H.]
River Diva Offline
Beautiful! Thank you. All suggestions are greatly appreciated! It will be my cousins birthday. She has never traveled. I want this to be the best experience in the world for her!

#433299 - 03/18/12 12:28 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
River Diva Offline
Judyann, You are choosing excellent locations. Is there something along this line that is all inclusive? Is there such a thing on AC? Thank you so much!

#433300 - 03/18/12 12:37 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: Judyann H.]
chunkyruth Offline
Originally Posted By: Judyann H.
River Diva....you may want to look at www.athensgate.net beautiful quiet and very adult.

I don't think Athen's Gate is adults only, considering they advertise that there is no extra charge for kids under 5.

#433301 - 03/18/12 12:39 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
Judyann H. Offline
River Diva....I know what you are saying....We use to be all inclusive kind of vacationers....However since finding Belize in 2003 we realized all inclusive resorts are over rated.... I believe at Pelican Reef they include breakfast....However for the most part on Ambergris Caye the shopping locally and wandering around for food is a part of the fun.....

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

#433305 - 03/18/12 01:46 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
SimonB Offline
Mata Chica is adults only.

#433311 - 03/18/12 02:06 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
Phil Offline
Good choice. That or your own Vacation Rental House.

#433318 - 03/18/12 03:52 AM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
ShadowCat Offline
The HOTEL which has just opened up is definitely adults only, my partner was shown around there by the manager just a few days ago and said it was lovely inside and the staff were really friendly. Its not to far from town so you can rent a golf cart to explore without relying on water taxi's and they have a gorgeous roof top infinity pool and jacuzzi. Worth a look laugh

#433335 - 03/18/12 01:06 PM Re: Adult lodging in AC? [Re: River Diva]
Diane Campbell Offline
Mata Chica definitely meets your specs.
While it is not "all inclusive" it has a good restaurant 3 meals a day, 7 days a week.
It's got a beach-side lounge w/pool table, a posh cyber cafe and lots of beach toys for guests. Full spa services on site.
You can walk next door to Rojo Lounge for drinks, bar snacks and wonderful dinners.
You can walk north to Portofino for more fine dining, or to Jambel for Jamaican fare ....... walk south to Sundiver for a wonderful funky beach bar with snacks and pool.
Well tended beach, loungers at the water's edge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, Pokey, 1 invisible), 41 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,376 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.