Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#433511 - 03/20/12 04:40 AM Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize...
CarlosCabanas Offline
I have received the following email from "Johnsonlot@aol.com" in Mexico:-

"I live in Puerto Aventuras Mexico and just had my 32' Century center console boat stolen from my dock. The rumor around town is that it went to Belize so I'm wondering if you can help me? Could you print out a few fliers to hand out to your guys or put up on your bulletin board? One of them might see the boat around and there's a good reward for information. Also please forward this email to whoever you think might be of assistance. I know it's like a needle in a hay stack but I'm trying!
Thanks so much!
Gary"

#433532 - 03/20/12 01:41 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
Bear Offline
Any chance of getting and posting a picture of the boat from the owner?

#433564 - 03/20/12 03:47 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
CarlosCabanas Offline
Working on it...

#433576 - 03/20/12 04:44 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
Marty Offline

STOLEN / ROBADO

11 de marzo 2012, El barco de abajo (CENTURY 32 pies con dos motores de 250HP Yamaha) fue robado de Puerto Aventuras Mexico. EFECTIVO recompensa de $ 5,000 USD por información que conduzca a la devolución de la embarcación

March 11, 2012, The boat below (CENTURY 32 foot with twin Yamaha 250HP engines) was stolen from the Puerto Aventuras Mexico. CASH REWARD $5,000 USD for information leading to the return of the BOAT

Boat Name: Bad In Salt
Hull# CEB003XCE607 Contacto: stolenPA@gmail.com
Mexico Cell: 011-521-998-280-3083 or 011-521-984-137-1772

CLICK HERE for a printable PDF of this posting

#433624 - 03/21/12 02:28 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
captjeff Offline

Nice boat this was my dream to get one very much like this one and rig a fishing machine to live the dream with !
I feel for this guy but theft was the one of reasons
I never perused it .Funny the boats stolen in Belize people said they all go to mexico ??????? Sad for sure .
I do wish this guy luck ....$5000 REWARD MAY HELP .??

#433627 - 03/21/12 02:39 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: captjeff]
bywarren Offline
captjeff: you are a stand up guy for offering the $5000 reward.
Is that BZ$ or US$ ?

#433658 - 03/21/12 03:40 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
captjeff Offline

WARREN , You to funny but if you look above in the boat photo
it says he is offering a $ 5000.00 US REWARD FOR IT'S RETURN
I hope he finds it.

#433701 - 03/22/12 10:11 AM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
Wendell Offline
So, wait...is the $5,000 USD reward in BZD or USD? I feel like it's still not clear.

#433720 - 03/22/12 02:11 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
AT602 Offline
So Wendell holding out for US dollars?

#433721 - 03/22/12 02:15 PM Re: Boat Stolen in Mexico possibly headed to Belize... [Re: CarlosCabanas]
ScubaLdy Offline
Maybe it's Mexican pesos!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,016 Topics
462,196 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.