Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#433763 - 03/22/12 07:11 PM seeking month to month rental up to six months
MichiganJoe Offline
Nice quiet English guy, 45, seeking long term rental USD500 per month up to six months (two weeks notice to quit)

Furnished
Month to month
Close to Split and town - no more than a couple of minutes bike ride
Double bed

I am on the island now and can view at any time

#433855 - 03/23/12 07:27 PM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: MichiganJoe]
joey2angels Offline
Right behing the split are some kitchenttes etc. I'm having a senior moment and can't remember his name. Nice gentleman, Big dude also a fishing guide.
He has some nice clean units that I know you'll like. Price is always negoiable.
Tell him Kenny and Parnell Coc sent you.

#433856 - 03/23/12 07:28 PM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: MichiganJoe]
joey2angels Offline
I need spell check after viewing my message.

#433885 - 03/24/12 02:44 AM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: MichiganJoe]
Cooper Offline
Those places are expensive. You will probably not find a place near the split for that price. However there are several places further out, a few nice new one bedroom places, Mikes place I think its called Island Resort by the airstrip, very nice. Jessie Benner owner of Da Real Macaw has really nice apartments on middle street, there are houses for rent at that price but you have to hunt them down, again nothing near the split, but the island is small and you are never that far away...

#433894 - 03/24/12 03:35 AM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: Cooper]
pirate villas Offline
Mara's Place is nightly/weekly rentals, the apartments are about 700us a month the most 800us depending if start renting during busy season. The airstrip is not in the center of twn, although the island is pretty small. More safe, very clean and you may get a discount depending on how long you might think your staying, no contract as well. There is a stretch of dark area leading to the airstrip. Miramar's or the place behind it, they have a golf cart rental) also has cheap apartments ( If I remember right, situated next to the football field, 1/2 block from the beachfront).

#433903 - 03/24/12 05:06 AM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: MichiganJoe]
Cooper Offline
The definition of an apartment to me is not a room, Miramar have rooms as Marlas. Lots of rooms available but if you want a kitchen to me thats an apartment...those places are very basic, no kitchen no cooking and no privacy. Dont get me wrong Marlas has a great location and Miramar is dirt cheap but I would not consider these for long term, not even a refridgerater. For $500 a month you can get a full new kitchen, with a bedroom, appliances etc, nice furniture and beds. just not near the split.
Loraines built 4 or 5 new cabanas a few years ago, they are a 15 minute walk from the split, nice sized as well.

#434063 - 03/26/12 05:28 PM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: MichiganJoe]
Cybercayecaulker.com Offline
I am managing a house with 3 apartments. One of which is an efficiency with private bath, kitchenette, hot water and cable tv. The efficiency apartment rents long term for $450 U.S. a month, sleeps 2, and is located on Front Street across from the police station. This efficiency apartment will be available after Easter. Call me at 668-7205 if you are interested in seeing it.

Edited by Cybercayecaulker.com (04/03/12 01:07 AM)

#434655 - 04/02/12 09:57 PM Re: seeking month to month rental up to six months [Re: MichiganJoe]
midwesterner Offline
I'm looking to rent a furnished 2 bedroom house or apartment on Caulker. Will pay up to $600. U.S., and I'll sign a long term lease. It does not have to be fancy, just clean. Must be a quiet area. I'm across the street from a bar now, and I'm looking to move.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,060 Topics
462,316 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day