Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
And a pair of tourists we saw got that tourist bulletin - but maybe misunderstood where Hol Chan is.

This morning, our new team's attention was caught by a pair of bikini-clad tourists parading down Albert Street.

Now, it's a cruise ship day, so there are plenty of tourists around, but these ones weren't modest about their attire - they wore nothing but a bikini top and bottom.

And their scant attire attracted not the attention of residents of the city who definitely gave them a double-take. Which made us wonder, what are visitors told on the ship that would prompt them to wear a bikini in downtown Belize city? Here's what they told us:

"I'm Jenny, I'm Jasmine."

Daniel Ortiz
"Hi, where are you guys from?"

Jenny
"I'm from Minnesota."

Jasmine
"I'm from Chicago."

Daniel Ortiz
"How is your experience right now in Belize?"

Jenny
"I really love it. Everyone's been so friendly so far since we been here and we drank some good beers, so it's been good."

Daniel Ortiz
"It's a little bit weird that you guys are here in the heart of the city in full bikini. What did they tell you on the ship to get you guys to do this?"

Jenny
"Well, we didn't really think about it because this is a lot warmer than what we are use to, so we thought we were just straying cool but we kinda notice the women looking at us differently. It might not be acceptable but we are on vacation."

Jasmine
"Is it illegal to wear bikinis here?"

Jenny
"We wouldn't do it at home; walking on the street but here we figured its warm and we need to stay cool."

Daniel Ortiz
"How long are you guys going to be in Belize for?"

Jenny
"We only have like an hour and a half or so to go before the ship leaves."

Daniel Ortiz
"So would you come back to Belize?"

Jenny
"I would. We wanted to go to the jungle but we don't have time. I think that would be cool to see some of the animals here."

Jasmine
"I want to see a snake. I like it here, it's nice. It's about us, hell yea."

Channel 7

"It's about us" ...... kinda says it all, no? What's a mother to do.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.