Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#43434 - 08/27/01 06:43 PM Thanksgiving.
B_b_f_b Offline
Anyone going to be there during this time? I'm coming to claim the tan that I've lost and to recoup from my Italy trip. Anyone joining me for a golfcart ride to grab a beer down at the Palapa? Paisano where are you when I need you?

#43435 - 08/27/01 07:56 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
Loie Offline
Becky,

We plan on coming down that week. We are in Denver and heard stories from Richard so we are up for an adventure. We'll even bring dog treats.

Robert and Laura

#43436 - 08/27/01 08:01 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
I'll be there!!!!

#43437 - 08/27/01 08:52 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
B_b_f_b Offline
Oh great, hot damn, now I'm really excited. I was supposed to be in London for that weekend, but the thought of a beautiful water and friendly people swayed me back to AC, I'm arriving Thanksgiving Day and I'm headed back on Monday, short and sweet, just like me ('cept I'm 5'9"). Can't wait to meet you all.

#43438 - 08/27/01 08:56 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
lmarquis Offline
Kilimanjarowanker is going to have a great Turkey Day!

#43439 - 08/27/01 09:16 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
B_b_f_b Offline
By the way Laura and Robert, don't believe anything Richard said, he's a lawyer you know, oops, sorry Laurie (lmarquis). I am a careful driver, ask Paisano. But seriously I'm looking forward to meeting you both (and you too Zeke). I've got to get back down to San Pedro to see a a dog about a man!!!! LOL.

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 08-27-2001).]

#43440 - 08/27/01 09:30 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
ronmyway Offline
Oh, sure, Becky's a great driver--she keeps at least two wheels on the ground at all times.

#43441 - 08/27/01 09:32 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
B_b_f_b Offline
the sad part is that you are right, Rich. Are you meeting me in AC in November to continue our travels?

#43442 - 08/27/01 09:39 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
ronmyway Offline
Well,well, well....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tempting. Robert & Laura too? Whew!! It's definitely going to be a blast! (And I guess I might have to go to AC to see them since I never see them here in Denver!)

Oh, by the way, Becky_, I have two more photos of you that I found after developing some film--coming soon: the Becky_Bound_for_Belize Water Extravaganza!

#43443 - 08/27/01 09:41 PM Re: Thanksgiving.
B_b_f_b Offline
Should I be afraid, very afraid? Either way, get your b-u-t-t to AC in November (or at least May, pretty please).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Jameela01, Marty, Ricklap, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,068 Topics
462,330 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.