Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#434445 03/30/12 09:59 AM
S
OP Offline
S
we are looking for some good swimming docks with some sealife near seven seas hotel area. we know about the boat safety stuff. stay with dock proper. watch out for boat traffic. any advise would be much appreciated.
thanks
scott

I
I
i sent u apm

islndgyal, is there some reason that you can't share this info with everyone here on the message board?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Wet Willy's has a really nice swimming area behind the bar (they did have a cordoned off area but I don't know what's happened to the buoys and lines), and there's a nice wide stair case for getting in and out. The swimming area is clearly on the other side of the dock from the boat docking area and there is one of the new BPA/BTB warning signs up too. There's a nice amount to see under the dock too, cool drinks, seats and tables, and a very large kitchen (yet to be installed...), and it's all within two minutes walk or so from the Tides.

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
I
I
i am sorry seashell wat i told was they could head at ramons village is not dat i didnt want but this moring i could only send pm i am really sorry

It's OK, island gyal, you don't have to be sorry. It's just that this is an information sharing board and a private message about where to go swim was confusing to me.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

B
B
Wet Willies is fantastic but can be a bit crowded on weekends. Ramon's is good snorkelling. There are some GREAT ones up north. Ak'Bol is GORGEOUS and they have a really cute bar/restaurant.

B
B
I think you helped me with a good blog idea...

We agree! AKBOl is a really nice spot!, Also really nice, cheap breakfast and lunch! Ramon's Village as well. You can also try Boca del Rio Park, steps aways from the bridge, just be cautious of your surroundings, boat traffic all day...all captains are aware of swimmers in that area. Lots of locals spend Sundays there.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.