Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#436568 04/26/12 07:28 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belizean entertainer Lova Boy is expected to arrive in Belize tomorrow morning. The artist will be in Belize for the launch of his new album, Punta Mania. The launch of the album will take place in Belmopan on Saturday night at the FFB Stadium. Other artists on the ticket include Tapriq and Consego. Tickets are on sale at Love FM for $15.00 and will be available on the show grounds. It will be $20.00 at the door. The album launch will precede his second major tour which will take the entertainer to Seattle Washington, Chicago, Illinois; Brooklyn, New York, Peten Guatemala and Chetumal, Mexico.

LOVEFM

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Lovaboy In Town

Acclaimed Punta Rock performer LOVABOY is in Belize tonight. He's preparing to perform at the National Agricultural Show this weekend, but he's also promoting a new album - and today he told us about it:..

Lovaboy, artist
"You already know that prince Lova is here and I am here on the Punta Mania tour."

Monica Bodden
"Tell us a little bit about the tour?"

Lovaboy, artist
"The tour will kick off about a couple weeks ago in Los Angeles and Chicago and now of course of Love Entertainment we are here to mash up the show grounds on the main stage."

"The tour is to support my brand new album that I am holding in my hands. This tour is to support this project. I am very happy and excited."

Monica Bodden
"Tell us about the new album?"

Lovaboy, artist
"The name of the album is Punta Mania. It is a punta rock project and I am very happy about it. In my opinion it's a very rounded diverse album. That was my mission and goal. If I may say so I feel like I have accomplished that even though I always say that the fans and the general public are the ultimate judges. What we do is make the music and we cross our fingers and we act like we don't care but our hearts are beating every time someone listens to it. The people will be the judge."

"I am very happy and excited; there are a lot of singles that people are responding to very well."

"I don't believe in doing a song for an album just to fill it up. I believe the audience can tell when that happens. I don't do that, I take my time. This album was really done on tour because I've been back and forth and just working and every time I would come - as the vibes caught me I would record 2-3 songs. I made sure that I check all the songs that they are good."

"All the songs on this album, I love every single one of them."

"Also you can get my brand new clothing line - as a matter of fact it's not just clothing, it's the brand and it is called "Red" by lovaboy. Anybody that knows me knows why I called it red. I am just red for life. Red represents life."

"Right now we have clothes on the line. One of the shirts you could get says "I da wife" it comes in all sizes. We will have other merchandize, you can pick that up at the Agric Show and I will you more information as you go."

Lover Boy's official CD release will be happening on Saturday night at the FFB Stadium in Belmopan.

Channel 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.